Latest DNA75 FW

What is the latest FW for the DNA75. I am new to the whole Escribe thing. I'm not new to TC but all my experience is with the SX YiHi board. I've been using TC since they first came out with the M class. I use SS316L and Ti almost exclusively. If I have the correct FW will it automatically update my settings for different wire or what. I haven't gotten my mod yet because we have been on vacation for 5 weeks but it is waiting for me at the PO. It is a Therion and has several presets already in it but I have heard that they don't work real well with SS so how do I upgrade them. Thanks I hope I am asking this in the right place. I have v1.0.56

I was kind of hoping this Therion would work with the settings right out of the box but have heard that the SS316L in TC is not good. So the one in 1.0.56 is good?? What is the first thing I should do with my Therion when I pick it up at the PO tomorrow, Connect and download settings then save them to a file say named default then I can mess around with the .csv files and still go back to the default but I have to do each one separately is that correct?

v 1.0.42 is for a dna200 only

v1.0.56 is the official version for a DNA75 (it also works with the DNA200) This version doesn't come with the latest firmware. You need to download the updated firmware separately.

v1.2SP3 is the official version for the DNA250 & DNA60 (it also works with the 200 & 75) It also contains the newest firmware for all the boards.

Hopefully Evolv will make V1.2 official version for everything and Kill all the other links because they are confusing the hell out of the new users.

Isko2017 said:

How will I know what is the latest firmware of my Therion 76. Thanks

welcome Isko2017. you see what firmware versionyour dna 75 is running by looking in the lower right hand corner of device monitor in the escribe software. Therion's come shipped with the latest RECOMMENDED firmware. 2016-05-02 

the new TEST FW is 2016-06-05

• 1 month later...

Hi guys im new to the escribe im finding it bit confusing i just got the therion 75 and downloaded escibe as directed and its finding my mod information and stuff but theres no MOD tab to change my battery settings. I have looked on youtube they all have the MOD tab but mine does not i got it off the escribe web site.. anyone else have this issue or do i need another programme any help or info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

• 4 weeks later...