Lost vape triad battery settings

I am using 22.2Wh on my two. I know that is lower than you would think as my two Reuleaux DNA200 are using 27.75Wh I think, but the battery bar works better on a Triade with this value. I am sure I would need to tweak it a bit later, but it is very close.

From my understanding the batteries charge to 100% and the charger stops charging. If the device is left plugged in to charge the batteries have to discharge to a certain level before the charger circuit activates again.  So you will see a 99%. 98%, etc. charge level when left to charge overnight.  Normal operation as I understand it.

I have a triade and when I replace my batteries with fully charged hg2s it shows the percentage of the batteries I took out. Is there something in not doing? I put 2 batteries in and hit the fire button then put in the 3rd and it recognized the fully charged batteries. Is that what you have to do?

@Matix805: Do you have the USB connected? As if the DNA never turns off when swapping batteries when the USB cable is connected getting power. And it isn't only my Triade DNAs, but all of my DNA200 mods doesn't update the battery level unless it is asleep (or off) and then wakes up (or turns on).

You mean your cells are charged up to 4.20v and it is showing just half way (or charged up to 4.10v)? You could let it to fall asleep (30 minutes) without it being plugged into the USB. Or unplug from the USB and remove one cells for a few seconds and then put it back and see if the battery bar updates.