I need help immediately - Check battery and imbalanced battery error

Here is the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bgxzq8Rueg

And csv files, one of them is battery analyze record another one is device monitor record, look the attachment

22.2 Wh - 2 cells with Sony VTC6 (calculated on escribe)
2.8V cell soft cutoff,

0,35 ohm coil and i use 35watt to vape
When i firing i only vape a little time after it gives me an error check battery or imbalanced battery, how can i fix this

and i recharged my cells on nitecore i2
i tried with different batteries too but the results is the same with mine

trytovape.csv

batteryanalizer.csv

When you select the "puff" to be 3,4,5 seconds etc. it should fire for that many seconds.  Yours is dropping out after the first "puff" you selected and only firing momentary. Your Batteries are not equally charged and  there could be a poor or dirty battery connection(s).

Are the batteries a matched set and only used as a matched set? 

So you use 2 batteries that are matched and they have not been used as single batteries?  Are the batteries charged to the same voltage?  Are they matched batteries of the same brand and mah rating?

If you look at the voltage of battery 1 and battery 2 in your screenshots/video you see that battery 1 is at 3.9 volts and battery 2 is at 4.21.  The voltage should be the same or very,very,very close to the same.

If you take out the batteries and switch locations with them does it then show battery 1 at 4.21 volts and battery 2 at 3.9 volts? If not then you could have poor or dirty battery connections and possibly a poor or loose ground somewhere.  

giz_60 said:

The video is very blurry & those readings aren't showing real time sag, etc...the graph is much more helpful

Check it in YouTube on 1080p: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6t5se_NzFuo

i am really tired of say that but u cant watch second video think, watch it and answer me please. I dont think its cause on cell, it fits on the video after firing, also u can try your dna's too on eScribe

giz_60, he is firing the device via the puff function in Device Monitor (lower right corner of DM shows this in his video as he sets the puff seconds) and the first firing is for several seconds then the rest he fires for 3,4,5 seconds each but they drop out almost immediately.  I have offered some thought to him but haven't go a reply to them yet.

retird said:

giz_60, he is firing the device via the puff function in Device Monitor (lower right corner of DM shows this in his video as he sets the puff seconds) and the first firing is for several seconds then the rest he fires for 3,4,5 seconds each but they drop out almost immediately.  I have offered some thought to him but haven't go a reply to them yet.

I see that, but if he would check the Cell 1 & 2 boxes so that we can see what each battery is doing...I tend to agree with you that there is possible a connection issue, but kinda hard to tell with the info he has provided...and in the video, the batteries are almost balanced but yet in the screenshot, they are out of wack...???

retird said:

i tried many times to change battery slot and i tried different cells too but result is same, why u didnt understand me mate. It still gives me a same error Check Battery or Imbalanced Battery after a while the dna mod is close itself and after open only replace battery slot, i dont think its cause on cells

checktuckinbattery said:

i tried many times to change battery slot and i tried different cells too but result is same, why u didnt understand me mate. It still gives me a same error Check Battery or Imbalanced Battery after a while the dna mod is close itself and after open only replace battery slot, i dont think its cause on cells

We are trying to help so please help us help you....  

giz_60 asked you to check the box for cell 1 and cell 2 and do a screenshot while firing.  This will let us look at the battery sag of each battery while firing.

The voltage for cell 2 is all over the place, even when not firing, if you look at cell 1, it stays fairly even both when firing & when not firing...you either have a weak cell...battery contacts in the device need to be cleaned (with iso alcohol) or there is a connection issue between the battery sled & the board...

checktuckinbattery said:

No more thinking.  Just answer what we need to know so we can rule things out... 

Are the batteries that you are using the EXACT same manufacturer, type, and have only ever been used and charged as a pair

Yes or No. 

This is a known good, mated set of batteries.  If not, then it is going to be impossible to rule out the batteries themselves until you put a NEW, matched set of batteries of good quality in the device.  The DNA is a smart smart little chip.  It knows when things aren't right.