Discharge profiles for WisMec ReuLeaux

styks

VapingBad said:

Because the cells are in series it is the continuous current of each cell that is important you cannot add the current capabilities it is the voltage that is summed in series.  Forget going by pulse current rating unless the manufactures pulse spec is for more than 20 seconds and even then I would never advise going by the pulse rating. 

maybe for future software updates we can have that clarified and say max amp per cell...ect.

valdzyuba said:

i understand that that series setups will handle more amperes per battery i just think that 24A setting is useless in escribe was only wondering why its maxed at 24A gives users the wrong impression of the board being a crappy 24A not what actual specs are.thanks for the replies guys.

You do not get any extra current by putting batteries in series.

In series the current remains the same (as the lowest) and the voltage is summed.
In parallel the voltage remains the same and the current is summed.

Are you confusing input and output current ratings?

Input current <= 23 A 
Output current <= 50 A (55 A peak)

VapingBad said:

You do not get any extra current by putting batteries in series.

In series the current remains the same (as the lowest) and the voltage is summed.
In parallel the voltage remains the same and the current is summed.

Are you confusing input and output current ratings?

Input current <= 23 A 
Output current <= 50 A (55 A peak)

yes that may be the case the input curre t doe not exceed 24A thr  ? okay makes better sense thanks .

valdzyuba said:

i understand that that series setups will handle more amperes per battery i just think that 24A setting is useless in escribe was only wondering why its maxed at 24A gives users the wrong impression of the board being a crappy 24A not what actual specs are.thanks for the replies guys.

Well the fuse is 25 amp so.............

• 1 month later...
mrminimal said:

unfortunately at home i've only mac, i'll try to have teh same problem whan i'll be at work and i'll check. Anyway thanks for the info i'll try to check the connection.

Thanks for your help!!!!!

Get Parallels or Virtualbox! Virtualbox is fee.
I personally prefere parallels. Works perfecto! ;-)[/QUOTE]

had you get that fixed The check battery condition... I am running into the same issue.. at some point check battery message pops and I need to lower my wattage...

• 7 months later...

Have EScribe Options - User Interface set to Manufacture.   Just get a dripper deck and make a coil that will not get too hot, I make 4 parallel loops of 0.5 mm Kanthal around the size of a tennis ball that is good for 50 W test, you can go larger, but I wouldn't go much smaller.

20161226_144623.jpg 

Put this in your mod with fully charged batteries, make sure it is standing up somewhere where it will not get knocked and the coils are not near anything that could get damaged by heat, then start the test the power level you like to vape at.  You can record it to a csv file and then look at the detail in Device Monitor later, but this is not necessary.  When the test finishes choose accept result, then the Save CSV button the save the battery profile.

It was not as difficult as it seemed at first =^_^=
I did not have the necessary equipment as RDA and the diameter of the wire at this time, i have some 10W 5ohm resistors, Eleaf EC Coil Head parts and a strong desire to do it. >_<
Resistors are same as
00_resistors.jpg 
I take 8 of them in parallel, which gave me 5 ohm / 8 = 0,625 ohm.
Everything looks something like this:

IMG_20161229_202352_HDR.jpg  IMG_20161229_204656_HDR.jpg 
Of course, it needed cooling. For this PC Fan 12v has been used.
...about batteries. SONY VTC5A, new, original, fully charged with external charger.
IMG_20161229_124732_HDR.jpg  IMG_20161229_124806_HDR.jpg 
Cut-off voltage choosed 2.5v (Yes, I have read carefully about this all the things that had been written before). Some time later we have:
IMG_20161230_004226_HDR.jpg 
sorry about that (photo insdead a screenshot)..a had lost buffer content when use printscreen twice xD Battery Analyser says that "the usable battery capacity is 24,570Wh" =^_^=
When I release batteries from mod and get measurement of voltage the multimeter displays value in range 2.991 - 3.002v on each battery. The batteries is fully discharged. And the result is:
summary_result_crop.png 

Profile itself is in attachment. =^_^=

SONY_18650VTC5A_40W.zip

IMG_20161229_184028_HDR.jpg

VapingBad said:

Have EScribe Options - User Interface set to Manufacture.   Just get a dripper deck and make a coil that will not get too hot, I make 4 parallel loops of 0.5 mm Kanthal around the size of a tennis ball that is good for 50 W test, you can go larger, but I wouldn't go much smaller.

Put this in your mod with fully charged batteries, make sure it is standing up somewhere where it will not get knocked and the coils are not near anything that could get damaged by heat, then start the test the power level you like to vape at.  You can record it to a csv file and then look at the detail in Device Monitor later, but this is not necessary.  When the test finishes choose accept result, then the Save CSV button the save the battery profile.

Many thanks for sharing this!

Could I use this profile, or I should do one using mine VTC5 set of batteries?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...