SS 316L Settings & Profiles DNA250

SadikYP

Hi guys,

I'm fairly new to vaping (about 3 months) and thought it's about time I tried out Temp Control, lets face it, what's the point in using a DNA device in WATT mode only.

I've got a bunch of SS 316L wire coming in the next few days. Wire is as follows:

All SS 316L from Crazy Wire
Fused Clapton - 24 AWG X 2 & 32 AWG Wrap
Fused Clapton - 26 AWG x 2 & 32 AWG Wrap
Juggernaut Wire - 26 AWG + 32 AWG x 2 + 0.1mm x 0.9mm Ribbon Wrap

I have noticed that my Therion 166 & Rebel Vape DNA 167 do not have a pre-installed profile for SS316L.
Do I simply used the SS 316 material settings?

If I need specific 316L settings/config can som1 point me to the most reliable files & settings I need to upload to my device.

Thank you in advance for all your help

Looks pretty good (can't see the material curve from that screen).  Your pre-heat is set for 120W and 2s - unless you are using coils with a lot of metal, that's likely a bit of over kill.

Connect your mods to escribe, invoke device monitor and check to see how the coils behave under that pre-heat - could be good, could be too much - then adjust if necessary

• 1 month later...

Hi SadikYP

i see you have Rebel 167 mod with DNA250 chip.

have you got orginal settings on your mod ? i have restor to factory default and now nothing work as it did before.

Could  you be so nice and please export and sent mi your ecig file for this mod ?

On ‎03‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 8:05 PM, Andrej said:

Hi SadikYP

i see you have Rebel 167 mod with DNA250 chip.

have you got orginal settings on your mod ? i have restor to factory default and now nothing work as it did before.

Could  you be so nice and please export and sent mi your ecig file for this mod ?

Hi,

I do not  have the default settings file as the default settings are simply the standard settings provided by evolve.

Rebel Vape default settings do not have any customisations included.

It is the same as the Lost Vape Therion-166 file. just load up the Therion file and remove the startup logo

Therion166-Default-OEM-Profile.ecig

Edited by Sid-P

1 hour ago, Sid-P said:

Hi,

I do not  have the default settings file as the default settings are simply the standard settings provided by evolve.

Rebel Vape default settings do not have any customisations included.

It is the same as the Lost Vape Therion-166 file. just load up the Therion file and remove the startup logo

Therion166-Default-OEM-Profile.ecig

Thank you.

I got the original file from Esauce. It works again :)

I attach the file if someone need it.

167.ecig