Increment Problem.

Hello.
Im running the latest escribe that supports the 75C as I have been asked to design a Theme for a company. My problem is, I have hooked up my DNA200 and I want the increments to go up by 0.2, I found the setting in Theme Designer, but when I press Apply and upload the settings, it hasnt applied the increment to 0.2, stays 0.1.

Any help will be great, Thanks.

You really should have a DNA75 Color board to use the features in Theme Designer for the 75 Color.... when hooked up to a DNA 200 you can't get to this screen (as far as I know)..... I set the increments using a DNA75 color board as seen here and the increments will change by 0.2 watts.

Untitled.png 

I currently dont have the 75C board, but installed the current escribe for the theme designer for when i receive it. Problem im having is the latest version has over written the old version, took me a good few minutes to find the increment settings, As its in theme designer which is intended for the 75C, do you think this is a bug? Theme designer does allow custom screens for my 200 and 250, but as the increments feature has moved to theme designer, i think its not applying it as the board isnt a 75C.

Big difference, I checked the 75C options without a device connected to have a browse around. If you try Theme Designer with a 200 or 250, it brings up the Screen image import options that was under Theme like normal, just a few other options, such as Wattage Increments, but doesn't work, 0.1 always stays. Im sure they will fix it in next update :)

Ahh balls.. I should proof read my comments before posting..

Increments ISNT working on my DNA200, tried with my 250 and that also isnt working, so has to be a bug in the software :)

Thanks, Still very new so its taking me sometime, will get there I hope, so many options, its great!

Glad you posted an update....

What you wanted to do with the 75 Color works with a 75 Color....

AND I drug out a DNA200 and tried to do what you wanted with the 200 and it didn't take.  Yep, thinkin' it's a bug now.... THX  :)

retird said:

You really should have a DNA75 Color board to use the features in Theme Designer for the 75 Color.... when hooked up to a DNA 200 you can't get to this screen (as far as I know)..... I set the increments using a DNA75 color board as seen here and the increments will change by 0.2 watts.

Untitled.png 

Which screen & field is this on...I can't seem to find it...o.O

On 5/7/2017 at 2:15 PM, Doyle4 said:

My problem is, I have hooked up my DNA200 and I want the increments to go up by 0.2, I found the setting in Theme Designer, but when I press Apply and upload the settings, it hasnt applied the increment to 0.2, stays 0.1.

This bug is fixed in EScribe 2.0 SP1. Thanks!

• Like 1