DJLsb Theme with Replay 2.3.0

(21 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

Header.png

This is a modified version of the DJLsb theme that came pre-installed on my Lost Vape Paranormal/Therion 75c mods - full credit goes out to Daniel@djlsbvapes for the design of this excellent user interface that offers an array of functionality without being too cluttered and over complicated.

I was unable to find a Replay enabled version, so took up the challenge of integrating Evolv's main screen UI so I could continue using my favorite theme with the added benefit of Replay. Edit: Daniel@djlsbvapes as since released an updated version with Replay, a copy of which can be found on his website.

Older 75c devices - so long as you have taken all the right steps to upgrade your firmware this theme will work just fine - I found YouTube video: 'Replay Mode - how to get it on your 75C'  by 'vaping v1ck' helpful, please also check here for guidance.

250c devices - no firmware upgrade required, just upload and go. Happy days 😉

UIColourToggle function available in V2.1 onwards. This feature appears on both the MAIN and REPLAY screens allowing you to toggle your UI between white and a mono color of your choosing for matchy matchy customisation i.e. orange matches up really well with silver Paranormal/wooden panels, as does Stealth with my carbon/black edition Therion for a classy toned-down look -  other colour options to suit Mirage are also available from the download section.

UI toggle buttons are conveniently located to provide quick switching between mono color and the default bright white display - useful in bright sunny conditions 🙂

Other modifications include:

- PowerBank UI included to support USB-On-the-go (new)

- ‘Warmth of Puff’ feature included on REPLAY screen

- Up to 4x battery voltages included 

- Minor tweaks to button/field positions and removal of separation lines to provide clearer/ergonomic viewing.

- Lost Vape emblem in place of full logo - for sharper imaging.

- Revised battery indicators for improved vividness.

Fully optimised for dna250c, and cross-compatible with dna75c devices

ColourToggle options: Green, Orange, Stealth, Blue, Red, Cyan, Purple and now Magenta...choose to best suit your setup.

Collage_01.thumb.png.80ab0379cfebab0568d2c45e69a3ddb9.png

What's New in Version 2.3.0   See changelog

Released

Download section updated with Stealth in V2.3 (Replay = default screen)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

That you @Stepladder really like that you gave us color choices for our use.

Question. My Triade 250c is set up for 3 batteries but I am seeing readings on 4 batteries when I click on the battery% tab. Cell 3 & 4 seem to be replicating info. Is there a way to know that cell 4 does not exist? 

Also I see you added Stealth on the settings screen. It's the same icon as toggle on the main screen. Any chance you might consider switching stealth to the airplane motif I've seen others use (looks like a stealth bomber seen from above).

Dampmaskin of Steamengine (?) posted this in the forum on show us your themes. 

Stealth mode.

stealthmode.png

Alternatively;

stealth2.png  stealth2.png  stealth2.png  

Once again, thank you. Looking forward to more of your meritorious efforts. 

Edited by mrphilip
  • Thanks 1

Posted this in the review section by mistake, sorry.

Great theme thanks.

One small but annoying issue for me / resistance on main/profile screens.

On my coils with 0.12 and 0.25 Ohms, the display is fine. But on any higher resistances - tried 0.25, 0.4 and 0.5 Ohms - the display only shows to the nearest tenth and not hundredth. I've tried changing how many decimals to be shown in source/options, nothing changes. Also removed the toggle colours on the main screen and magnified the resistance field, still nothing. Tried re-reading resistance - which always shows to the 1/1000 Ohm - but it won't show on the main screen. Tried a few other themes, no problems.

Am I missing something? Thanks in advance for any help.

Edited by lufc74
  • Thanks 1

On 9/19/2018 at 7:56 AM, mrphilip said:

Question. My Triade 250c is set up for 3 batteries but I am seeing readings on 4 batteries when I click on the battery% tab. Cell 3 & 4 seem to be replicating info. Is there a way to know that cell 4 does not exist? 

Also I see you added Stealth on the settings screen. It's the same icon as toggle on the main screen. Any chance you might consider switching stealth to the airplane motif I've seen others use (looks like a stealth bomber seen from above).

Stealth mode.

stealthmode.png

Alternatively;

Thanks for the kind words and feedback mrphilip! You could change the colour toggle button image with the one you have shown by converting it to png format so you can import it into theme. Have a go and if you get stuck pls ask. Regards Stepladder

Edited by Stepladder

3 hours ago, lufc74 said:

Posted this in the review section by mistake, sorry.

Great theme thanks.

One small but annoying issue for me / resistance on main/profile screens.

On my coils with 0.12 and 0.25 Ohms, the display is fine. But on any higher resistances - tried 0.25, 0.4 and 0.5 Ohms - the display only shows to the nearest tenth and not hundredth. I've tried changing how many decimals to be shown in source/options, nothing changes. Also removed the toggle colours on the main screen and magnified the resistance field, still nothing. Tried re-reading resistance - which always shows to the 1/1000 Ohm - but it won't show on the main screen. Tried a few other themes, no problems.

Am I missing something? Thanks in advance for any help.

Hi lufc74. I didn't think one decimal place would be an issue so thanks for letting me know 😉 I will take a look and get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks again, Regards Stepladder

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Stepladder said:

Hi lufc74. I didn't think one decimal place would be an issue so thanks for letting me know 😉 I will take a look and get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks again, Regards Stepladder

Thanks Stepladder.  Wouldn't normally be a biggie for me either, but recently bought 10 coils for my Nunchuka tank and one is rogue - 0.25 Ohms but reading at everything from 0.28 to 0.42 - and I need to know that the rest of the batch is OK.

2 hours ago, lufc74 said:

Thanks Stepladder.  Wouldn't normally be a biggie for me either, but recently bought 10 coils for my Nunchuka tank and one is rogue - 0.25 Ohms but reading at everything from 0.28 to 0.42 - and I need to know that the rest of the batch is OK.

Forgot one thing - in Theme Editor the resistance will display on the screen to however many decimals I set it in source/options, but will always display only to the 1/10th on my Paranormal. 

Edited by lufc74

On ‎8‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 2:32 PM, sdkyron said:

Can we get the 2.2 stealth please ? :D

Hi sdkyron, Stealth now available in 2.3.0. Apologies for taking so long. Regards Stepladder

On 9/19/2018 at 7:56 AM, mrphilip said:

Stealth mode.

stealthmode.png

Alternatively;

Hi mrphilip, battery read out now fixed in Stealth V2.3.0, if you need V2.3.0 in any other option let me know and i will prioritise. Thanks again for your feedback. Regards Stepladder

Edited by Stepladder

On 9/26/2018 at 11:05 AM, lufc74 said:

Forgot one thing - in Theme Editor the resistance will display on the screen to however many decimals I set it in source/options, but will always display only to the 1/10th on my Paranormal. 

Hi lufc74, resistance readout now to 2nd decimal in Stealth V2.3.0. Will work on updating the other options soon. Regards Stepladder

• Like 1

Hi Stepladder,

thx for the nice Theme. Love it and use it right after getting my DNA 250c Mod 😉

After the update to V2.3.0 the replay Mode isn't the default anymore I think? Everytime i went into the settings I get out in the normal Watt Mode and must enter the replay Mode again.

And one other Question: What does the Stealth Mode and were can I read something about it? (I don't know how to enter this mode etc.) Just a Link to some Informations would be handy ^^

Regards

• Like 1

Hi MacKP, yes Replay should be the default screen so thanks for bringing that to my attention. I will pm you tomorrow as soon as i've uploaded amended version. V2.3.0 is currently available in Stealth and can be activated by pressing the colour toggle button to change to a monochrome display. Hope this clarifies. Regards Stepladder

• Like 1

vor 21 Stunden schrieb Stepladder:

V2.3.0 is currently available in Stealth and can be activated by pressing the colour toggle button to change to a monochrome display. Hope this clarifies. Regards Stepladder 

Thx for pointing that out :) This works very well and I think it's a nice function.
Keep up the good work!

Regards

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, MacKP said:

Thx for pointing that out :) This works very well and I think it's a nice function.
Keep up the good work!

Regards

Hi MacKP, Thanks! Stealth V2.3.0 amended to now display Replay as the default screen - see downloads. Regards Stepladder  

On ‎10‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 7:45 PM, Stepladder said:

Hi lufc74, resistance readout now to 2nd decimal in Stealth V2.3.0. Will work on updating the other options soon. Regards Stepladder

Many thanks sir!

• Like 1

I like your Stealth option which doesn't totally blackout the screen unlike some I have tried. How might I change the base color from white? Also, and this could just be me, but since uploading V2.3.0 I've had the message "check battery" appear for the first time on multiple occasions. It fixes itself with a simple press of the fire button but I see in the forums sometimes this is an issue with the theme.

I'm using it on a Paranormal 250C and all I changed was the background pic for the lock screen and the icon for Stealth on the settings page (to your winged version). I've used these same two changes before and this issue only started today when I added V2.3.09 Stealth. Batteries are near new and at 93%. 

Really please with your work.

Also, did delete the option to reset puffs too but not that entire screen. I can save my ecig theme as is for you to look at if you think that might help.

Hi mrphilip, I don't think check battery issue is theme related...from my experience this is usually down to battery performance. Let me know of any further updates and I will try to assist. Regards Stepladder 

Edited by Stepladder

Hello, this is the first time I'm using your theme. Works pretty well overall but I have a little issue when I'm in replay mode and I select save puff there is no playing anywhere, it's still show the wattage. Also the wattage always stay in stealth mode color.  I would also like to see red theme in the next update. Thanks 

2DF01A8D-37C2-4808-AC54-8DAC0FB27D34.jpeg

95807728-87A4-4186-BA0E-8D3B7C8F3F2B.jpeg

Hi Ghoulsfrank, make sure Watts are selected in the Setting by going to: Setting>Profile = Watts. If that doesnt solve your issue check and make sure replay is enabled in profile setting for Watts (csv) using Escribe. Feel free to PM for further guidance. Regards Stepladder

Hello
I find your theme to be very interesting but I have some problems in its use:
1) once installed version 2.3 I can not find a menu that allows me to change the profile from the box and then I have to do it only by escribe. Do I miss something?
2) in temperature control mode I can not find any voice that indicates the value of the temperature reached by the coil ... this thing is useful for me to understand if everything is working correctly.

Thanks for the clarifications.

Hi Puma303, To change profile go: Setting>Profile (see screenshot), and for coil temperature whilst firing go: Info>Live Puff Info (see screenshot). Hope that helps. Regards, Stepladder

LivePuffScreenShot.png

SettingScreenShot.png

Edited by Stepladder

Hi Stepladder,

Just wanted to say thanks for this theme, you've made some very nice additions to it, especially the dark toggle (you must have had to add the user toggle condition to every element of every screen, bet that took a while!!).

I have a question though, something has been puzzling me about this theme. It's mainly concerning a part of it that's been carried over from the original DJLsb theme, but maybe you can help explain it.

In the original Evolv theme, there is only one 'main screen', with a selector at the top in which you can cycle through the 8 profiles - in my mod (triade 250c) they are: Replay, Watts, Watt Boost, Ni200, Ti, SS316, SS430, kanthal.

What there now is in yours/DJLsb's theme, is two separate main screens; one for replay, and one for everything else. Plus, there is an additional 'coil material' selector. I'm just puzzled as to why this would be necessary when the 8 profiles are already set up for the purpose of each material? Maybe it's just down to personal preference, it just seemed easier in the Evolv theme having just one main screen and a profile selector? Unless I am missing something, and there are benefits to having it the other way?

I'm sure you'll explain it to me and it'll all make sense!

Thanks.

(Mod: Lost vape triade 250c, attached coils: SS316 0.21R, theme: replay-stealth v2.3.0)

• Like 1

Sparkuk- Others might have different reasons but I like to have coil materials selectable independently from profiles because I have set up several atomizer centric (as opposed to material centric) profiles in escribe for certain RDAs and tanks I use with different coil types. The ability to change coil materials within profiles set up for and named after my Pyro V2, Wasp, Drop Dead, and Fireluke atomizers is one of my favorite features of this well thought out theme.

Thanks stepladder!

April 13, 2021. The download count has been spammed for this theme by an unknown user(s) due to this same action (spamming) from other theme designers. Wanna be losers looking for imaginary internet fame. This same comment is posted for the current 5 themes shown and the prior 2 Top themes.