Hadron Pro - 1.1 SP33 US/INT to SP45 INT...irreversible changes?/

franticseven

7 minuti fa, illogik ha scritto:

Nvm! Checked the steam crave site and it says 3a max but 2a is recommended.

Thanks anyway!

I prefer to charge at 0.5 mah (with external LiPo charger up to 4.10V) as I have 3 LiPos and I don't care about time, but less mah, less stress, more life for the battery.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, artisonore said:

I prefer to charge at 0.5 mah (with external LiPo charger up to 4.10V) as I have 3 LiPos and I don't care about time, but less mah, less stress, more life for the battery.

I'd be the same as you if I had more lipo batteries but at the moment this is my only one so waiting half the day (at least) for it to charge isn't so good.

I appreciate your input though, thanks!

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, illogik said:

... However, I do have a 2a and 3a charger I could use. Would these both be safe to use?

... Checked the steam crave site and it says 3a max but 2a is recommended

Brought to you by the same people that do not recommend firmware updates. 🙃 They missed the word (externally, about that 3A max) I'll quote what I said 6 days ago elsewhere
"That simple swapout to charge means you’ll be using a Lipo charger. Depending on how you vape you might get away by just plugging your mod into 2A charger during the day. Remember it’s really 4@1600 mAh cells, each charging at 2A/4(cells) or .5A each. Your mod comes with a great balance charger for th batteries."

You can use your 3A charger (I use a much more powerful laptop charger) because your mod will only ever draw 2A max. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Wayneo said:

You can use your 3A charger (I use a much more powerful laptop charger) because your mod will only ever draw 2A max.

Wouldn't the 2a and 3a both charge at the same speed then if the mod won't draw more than 2a?

Thanks Wayne

Edited by illogik
typo