⭐️ESCRIBE SP27 for Hyperion DNA 100C Link found here

eckotek

Not working for me, when i plug my mod, it's written "No compatible USB devices are connected. To continue, please connect one. If one already IS connected, try unplugging and plugging it back in. The cable may be loose." Please help.. 😟

DNA 100C.png

6 minutes ago, Apar said:

Not working for me, when i plug my mod, it's written "No compatible USB devices are connected. To continue, please connect one. If one already IS connected, try unplugging and plugging it back in. The cable may be loose." Please help.. 😟

DNA 100C.png

https://downloads.evolvapor.com/SetupEScribe2_SP27_INT_ServicePack.exe

Install SP27

• Wayneo changed the title to ⭐️ESCRIBE SP27 for Hyperion DNA 100C Link found here
3 hours ago, Apar said:

DNA 100C.png

I had the same or a similar problem when I got my hyperion DNA 100C.
The first thing I noticed was that I didn't hear the "bling" sound that is heard when a device is connected to a computer via a USB cable. I kept going. I installed EScribe and had the same problem "I don't have a compatible device connected". I installed SP 27. I still had the same problem. He doesn't recognize. I had a few USB cables from different mods in the house. Eureka. I heard a "bling" sound. and the program recognized my DNA 100C. Everything else is history.

Thanks for reading.