Replay doesn’t work

Hey everyone .. 

I just bought thelema dna 250c and i was curious to test replay mode so i got pair of alien triple core 2 of them ss316 wrapped in ss316 36g , on reload rta after I checked every single step dry burn on low watt it gives me 0.24 ohm at first then i let it aside for about 20 minutes then wicked and juiced up , turning to replay mode taking puff and save puff doesn’t appear!

i tried different things on escrib like allow on dubious coil , warms set to 2 instead of 5 , doesn’t work!

any tips cuz am getting frustrated of this 

thanks in advance folks 🙏

C424931C-12D4-46EA-ABCD-6C7111AA778E.jpeg

First off Replay box on profile needs to be checked. Depending on the theme Replay needs to be activated from there as well, this situation had me going nuts for awhile.

Maybe save your theme and try another theme, coil wise I think it should be working fine.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dwcraig1 said:

First off Replay box on profile needs to be checked. Depending on the theme Replay needs to be activated from there as well, this situation had me going nuts for awhile.

Maybe save your theme and try another theme, coil wise I think it should be working fine.

It’s already checked and am running it on default theme 

4 hours ago, Wayneo said:

Post a screenshot like below (Device Monitor) same checkboxes ticked, while firing.

https://forum.evolvapor.com/topic/71597-change-in-resistance-value-when-heated/?do=findComment&comment=936766

Sorry I can’t reach any pc near cuz am at work and am a chef so you know 😅

update : i got ss316l coil 26 round put in pioneer mtl and its works perfectly I just wonder why isn’t work on reload with mixed wire! Will check that and keep updating here thanks for helping appreciate it guys 🙏

I then switched back to Viable Coils and Replay failed to activate so I switched it back to Dubious and it is now working again.

My opinion would be to use a material with a greater resistance change when building that low.

Here is a great place for wire and coils: https://www.zivipf.com/epages/63862298.sf/en_GB/?ViewObjectPath=%2FShops%2F63862298%2FCategories%2FAlle_Produkte

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
En 28/5/2021 at 7:32 , Ahmed Nagy dijo:

Hey everyone .. 

I just bought thelema dna 250c and i was curious to test replay mode so i got pair of alien triple core 2 of them ss316 wrapped in ss316 36g , on reload rta after I checked every single step dry burn on low watt it gives me 0.24 ohm at first then i let it aside for about 20 minutes then wicked and juiced up , turning to replay mode taking puff and save puff doesn’t appear!

i tried different things on escrib like allow on dubious coil , warms set to 2 instead of 5 , doesn’t work!

any tips cuz am getting frustrated of this 

thanks in advance folks 🙏

C424931C-12D4-46EA-ABCD-6C7111AA778E.jpeg

I asume is because on of the other wires, is not ss, as far as I know... dna chips automatically detect material so.... I hope it was the case or somebody with more experience correct me. Gray vape  dude 

5 hours ago, Gusanebuloza said:

I asume is because on of the other wires, is not ss, as far as I know... dna chips automatically detect material so.... I hope it was the case or somebody with more experience correct me. Gray vape  dude 

Well the DNA40 would automatically detect Ni200 or not (not sure about the DNA25). But the ones with Replay doesn't care about the wire type if you use Replay under wattage mode (assuming it is a TC material).

vor 3 Stunden schrieb BillW50:

(assuming it is a TC material).

An allen Stellen im Forum wird immer das Material in den Fokus gestellt - NEIN!!! 

Für den Betrieb mit Replay muss DIE COIL eine messbare Widerstandsänderung bei Erhitzung besitzen. Die Verwendung eines grundsätzlich TC-fähigen Materials ist jedoch keine Garantie dafür, dass die fertige Coil geeignet ist - das wird immer wieder übersehen. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...