Replacing battery door on Paranormal DNA250C

stuartro

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, dwc said:

is there a way i can get a few door hinges i can pay

Good luck with this... I did as suggested and was politely told to get lost by Evolv as my LostVape Paranormal was more than a year old. I’ve since bought a LostVape Thelema DNA250C with a sliding battery cover—i.e. no hinge to break—with black calf-skin leather. It’s a truly beautiful device with exceptional build quality. In case you’re interested, see https:xxxxxxxxx/. I ordered direct from Lost Vape and got my mod in a few days via FedEx.

Evolv’s DNA chips are superb, but their customer care sucks (big time, in my experience). 

If Evolv were to sell battery door replacements I could resurrect my Paranormal as a backup mod. However, based on the responses I received to my requests (and even pleas) you may be out of luck. 

Edited by dwcraig1
link removed due to advertising

well i haven't had the same experience as you have i have been around a long time and always had got great support  try your ticket in china bro, i got in at the darwin and then the dna puck and then the dna 20 ect. all the way up tp the 250c i have supported Evolv i hate to see him go thanks for all you hard work man

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, stuartro said:

Good luck with this... I did as suggested and was politely told to get lost by Evolv as my LostVape Paranormal was more than a year old. I’ve since bought a LostVape Thelema DNA250C with a sliding battery cover—i.e. no hinge to break—with black calf-skin leather. It’s a truly beautiful device with exceptional build quality. In case you’re interested, see https:xxxxxxxxx/. I ordered direct from Lost Vape and got my mod in a few days via FedEx.

Evolv’s DNA chips are superb, but their customer care sucks (big time, in my experience). 

If Evolv were to sell battery door replacements I could resurrect my Paranormal as a backup mod. However, based on the responses I received to my requests (and even pleas) you may be out of luck. 

Your post didn't say but did you ask them if you could buy one door or did you just want it replaced under warranty?  

3 minutes ago, retird said:

Your post didn't say but did you ask them if you could buy one door or did you just want it replaced under warranty?  

Yeah, I was willing to pay extra over the regular cost (and said as much multiple times in emails with Evolv) so as to avoid having to shell out $250 for a new mod. Even went as low as to plead with Evolv, but my pleas fell on deaf ears. 

8 hours ago, stuartro said:

Yeah, I was willing to pay extra over the regular cost (and said as much multiple times in emails with Evolv) so as to avoid having to shell out $250 for a new mod. Even went as low as to plead with Evolv, but my pleas fell on deaf ears. 

Thanks for answering my question.  In over 10 years I've never had a bad experience with Evolv.  Sorry to hear that you did but I don't know what contractual agreement Evolv had/has with Lost Vape. Could it be that Evolv can't sell Lost Vape parts but only offer warranty repair/replacement?

• Wayneo changed the title to Replacing battery door on Paranormal DNA250C
10 hours ago, stuartro said:

Да, я был готов доплатить сверх обычной стоимости (и много раз говорил об этом в электронных письмах с Evolv),

Дело в том, что корпус Paranormal производит другая корпорация это lostvape. По этому evolve не сможет Вам помочь с деталями корпуса.

печать.jpg

13 hours ago, stuartro said:

If Evolv can't help you you might try Lost Vape.....   E-mail:    support@lostvape.com