problem with my battery/hardware

AZzAROo

ok so hi everyone
i have some problam with my divice 250c
so i have this custom mod something about almost two years in total

now i dont use this mod something about Six months until now ( and one year before this mod work perfect not isusse at all ! )

and after six months i come back to this use this mod and the problem is become to come 

first at all when i left this mod i have 4% battery before six montes ( i have lipo 4s battery ) 

now after six months i come is sill have this 4% but now i have error (press up error ) 

ok so i Update my mod (first time on two yaers) to sp38 

now i dont know if this problem is still or just fixed how i chuck this ?

and the Second problem is when i disconnected my mod the connected show my 0% and shuts down when i connected my mod again is show my immediately 4% and after few min is show my 0% and still work(becuse is connected to my computer) 

now what i need to do to chuck if this is hardware or my battery 

now this is my device monitor ( i dont know but the V on sell 2 is very very low 0.00007V this is Almost nothing)

thank you for help 

device monitor.png

1 hour ago, dwcraig1 said:

You need a new battery. The voltage is way to low to safely charge it.

1 hour ago, retird said:

What he said ...............😃

ok thank you for all 

what taype of lipo 4s battery recommended ?

How do I check if the error is still there ? 

Ask the custom modder or company the name and specs of the battery
OR
Open the mod, note battery markings and connector and try to replace. If you can't find that exact replacement, measure the dimensions yourself, and note the connector. Ask at an RC store if they can source one for you. 

When you plug in/install the new battery the voltages will be much higher that you can charge till full.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Wayneo said:

Ask the custom modder or company the name and specs of the battery
OR
Open the mod, note battery markings and connector and try to replace. If you can't find that exact replacement, measure the dimensions yourself, and note the connector. Ask at an RC store if they can source one for you. 

When you plug in/install the new battery the voltages will be much higher that you can charge till full.

ok thank you sir for all but i know the company of this battery
but this battery is almost two years for now ( all the charge is was from pc not from External Charger) 

this is good for lipo battery ? becuse i dont know if i buy this lipo company again or just buy different one 

2 hours ago, AZzAROo said:

( all the charge is was from pc not from External Charger)       this is good for lipo battery ?

Charging from PC is fine but slower. A 4S Lipo is 4 individual cells. So if you're PC is 1Amp charging, or 2A, divide that by 4 for each cells charging rate. A dedicated external Lipo charger can charge them much faster than the built-in balancing (on-board) 2A charger, even if it's connected to an external USB wall charger.

Single cell DNA mods can charge at 1A.

But anyhow, I don't understand how the comment below fits in with your charging and safety concern. I do know that battery fits in your enclosure.

3 hours ago, AZzAROo said:

becuse i dont know if i buy this lipo company again or just buy different one 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Wayneo said:

Charging from PC is fine but slower. A 4S Lipo is 4 individual cells. So if you're PC is 1Amp charging, or 2A, divide that by 4 for each cells charging rate. A dedicated external Lipo charger can charge them much faster than the built-in balancing (on-board) 2A charger, even if it's connected to an external USB wall charger.

Single cell DNA mods can charge at 1A.

But anyhow, I don't understand how the comment below fits in with your charging and safety concern. I do know that battery fits in your enclosure.

ok sir the battery size is 10.5 height on 4.5 cm width  any Recommendations ? 

19 hours ago, Wayneo said:

and note the connector

8 hours ago, dwcraig1 said:

Batteries have 3 dimensions (only 2 mentioned) and a connector (not mentioned) or wired directly to the board. Many will use an XT30 or XT60 connector. 

Using that link provided by @dwcraig1 you should be able to find a suitable replacement. OR perhaps a local shop that sells drones or remote controlled cars if you take in the original.

• 1 year later...