Help solve the burning of cotton wool, constantly burning cotton in the thermal control.Ni200 and titan 1. Solve my question from dry burns

Djini Biba

Горит вата чёрная от титана!

Ni200 тоже горит

помогите от поджигание ваты в термоконтроле!

Я бы не хотел, чтоб пропала сохранение от батареек!

сопротивление вроде померил.

Сжигает хлопок часто и всегда титан 1 и ni200 

ссылку тоже посмотрите плиз. С внутренним сопротивлением мода дна 

Горящая черная вата из титана!

Ni200 тоже горит

помощь от возгорания ваты в терморегулировании!

Я бы не хотел терять время автономной работы!

сопротивление вроде мерял.

Часто и всегда сжигает хлопок titanium 1 и ni200 

ссылку тоже посмотрите плиз. С дном модуля внутреннего сопротивления

Edited by Djini Biba

При любой ,да примерно 200

но это не должно происходить ,что сразу внутри Гарик чёрный !

вата не должна сразу гореть так.,быть тёмной и чёрной не должно ,даже если там есть Жидкость 

сухой ватой не должно подаваться(включаться) напряжение )

At any ,Yes about 200

but this should not happen, that immediately inside Garik black !

cotton wool should not immediately burn so., be dark and black should not, even if there is Liquid 

dry cotton should not be served(included) voltage )

Edited by Djini Biba

I can't say for sure.It changes in any cases, darken .Garik will fall down!

The mod should not go to the TC power or turn on.and catch the dark cotton.

Это я не могу точно сказать.Он меняет в любом случаи ,темнеть .Гарик поваляются!

Мод не должен в тк идти  мощность  или включаться.и ловить темный хлопок.

Да согласен с переводом плохо (По-другому переводит сайт и переводчик  ,набирал слова другие совсем )Возможно ещё языки английские другие .

я вернусь к теме ,и скажу снова .Не должно чтоб dna 250с включал напряжение на спираль .’
я говорю о том ,как перенастроить мод дна ,чтоб не горела вата или хлопок 

и не потерять сохранение от (батареек (аккумулятор )

если это так восстанавливается от сжигания ваты !

Yes, I agree with the translation is bad (the site and the translator translate differently, I typed other words at all )Perhaps other languages are English .

I'll get back to the subject and say it again .It should not be that the dna 250C turns on the voltage on the spiral. ’
I'm talking about how to reconfigure the mod of the bottom, so that cotton wool or cotton does not burn 

and don't lose saving from (batteries (battery )

if so it recovers from burning cotton wool !

image.jpg

Image of DNA250 non-color firing dry wick with 316L clapton coil with .5 second 60 watt boost then 40 watts.

Same was done with DNA250 Color and results were similar.

I had to hold firing button for several seconds before wick would show signs of burning, 15 seconds fire time.

Voltage output dropped to 1 - 2 volts on both.

1777355662_dryDNA250.thumb.JPG.6333b61e1275519e36e526f729ec9a64.JPG

250 Color.JPG

250.JPG

• Like 1

Это с ватой и жидкостью по 10 затяжки  10 раз примерно .Хлопок сгорел ,как сухарь черный ,потом без ваты он выдал по два вата      Титан 1

Поставлю новый катушку  и вышлю как он без жидкости работает 

Безымянный.jpg

Безымянный11111111.jpg

Новый Титан 1 без ваты .Разве так и должно быть 3-1 ват включать напряжение ?Он же должен его отключить и не включаться !

я жарил 10 раз примерно 

вот откуда он включает 230 градусов на фото последнем!?

наверно из-за этих графиков красных он выходит за рамки до 230 и включает напряжение эти два вата 2-3 вата или один 1.75

и хлопок начинает румяниться  как на фото 

New Titanium 1 without cotton wool .Is this how it should be 3-1 Wat to turn on the voltage ?It should turn it off and not turn it on !

I fried 10 times approximately 

that's where it turns on 230 degrees in the photo last!?

probably because of these red graphs, it goes beyond up to 230 and includes the voltage of these two watts 2-3 watts or one 1.75

and the cotton starts to blush like in the photo

Безымянный тиатн без ваты.jpg

Безымянный тиатн без ваты 222 градусов (откуда сдесь 230 градусов).jpg

Вот именно что он не держит его при 220 С*    А прибавил до 230 С* и снова и снова выше 222 С*      за пределы графика красного 

That's exactly what it doesn't keep it at 220 Celsius But has added up to 230 C* and again and again above 222 C beyond the red chart

What kind of RDA (atomizer) is that? It doesn't look like it offers a solid enough connection for temperature control to me. It probably works fine in power mode. Your graph from the Device Manager seems to support that opinion. The live ohms should be a solid straight line once it hits the set temperature. See the ripple in the line?

When you check the internal resistance of the mod and it reads 0.003Ω to 0.004Ω, does the live ohms show a ripple on the graph too? If it does, the ripple is in the Centaurus and maybe not also in the atomizer.

17 minutes ago, retird said:

And why not lower the set wattage to about 40 watts or so.  And what is the pre-heat set at?

I saw that too but I didn't want to mention it yet. Djini Biba has it set for 56 watts and I would set it to 25 to 30 watts myself but not all would like it that low. But I didn't mention it since the live ohms was still jumping around without a wick. I don't know if I am right, but I didn't see any preheat (boost) in the graph. But Djini Biba will hopefully let us know.

Edited by BillW50

Wasp nana оса  

предварительный нагрева нет и preheat нету .я надеюсь что он отключён  до 0 .Я везде ноль выставил .и минимально только 1 можно выставить ползунок

в роде вкуса говорят нету и не может быть вообще .При 25-30 .   40 ещё как то есть немного .Я попробую так покурить.

на графике попробую завтра  посмотреть. главно чтоб понять как это проверить и сделать.Через анализатор показывает 0,004

график я завтра

Wasp nana wasp  

there is no preheat and no preheat .I hope it's disabled  to 0 .I put zero everywhere .and the minimum is only 1 you can set the slider

in the genus of taste they say there is no and can not be at all .At 25-30 .   40 still as that is a little .I'll try to smoke like this.

I'll try to look at the chart tomorrow. the main thing is to understand how to check and do it.Through the analyzer shows 0.004

schedule me tomorrow

Не понял ,про что именно говорите 

где и когда ?

или вы о том что курить просто с жидкостью как обычно то норм бывает, наверно так.Бывают норм 

Но ватка практически сразу чёрная 

первые такие попадания кажутся