Help solve the burning of cotton wool, constantly burning cotton in the thermal control.Ni200 and titan 1. Solve my question from dry burns

Djini Biba

Так он не жарит на 220 Как я предполагаю .титан и никель особенно .Чтоб мощно было включаю больше.

why do I need to completely restart the Board, return the initial settings so that the fleece does not burn ?You will see what I measured the resistance of the internal mod!And tell me the difference is if I cut a little less than half will be in the resistance.whether the difference awakens resistance .100mm copper stick 
The country is still that increases above 220 to 230. curve graph.

37 minutes ago, dwcraig1 said:

Вы снова устанавливаете сопротивление холоду после нагрева катушки? В этом случае он будет использовать эту настройку в качестве сопротивления холоду и будет горячее, чем указано в сообщении.

По разному и так и так .В основном нагреваю ,чтоб согреть от холода с окна идёт .И жду когда согреется с модом сольётся  и остынет . И жду когда катушка примет последний минимальный ом самый маленький .

In different ways and so and so .Mostly I heat it to keep it warm from the cold from the window .And I'm waiting for it to warm up with the mod and merge and cool down . And I'm waiting for the coil to take the last minimum Ohm the smallest .

And I take idle puffs