Charge Not increase

MAHBUB

Device monitor shows that it is charging at a rate of 0.28 amps so it is charging but slowly. Try a different cable and\or power source. Check to see if USB port on the mod has dirt/lint in it.

Your cells are slightly unbalanced but I don't think it's affecting charging but perhaps it is. Do you have access to a stand alone charger? If so charge them that way and get them balanced and see if that helps.

Charging with data connection max is 1 amp and without data connection max is 2 amp. 

1 hour ago, dwcraig1 said:

Device monitor shows that it is charging at a rate of 0.28 amps so it is charging but slowly. Try a different cable and\or power source. Check to see if USB port on the mod has dirt/lint in it.

Your cells are slightly unbalanced but I don't think it's affecting charging but perhaps it is. Do you have access to a stand alone charger? If so charge them that way and get them balanced and see if that helps.

Charging with data connection max is 1 amp and without data connection max is 2 amp. 

I try with different charger different cables... result is same... now will try to stand alone charger... lets see...

thanks brother for your quick response & co-operation

After looking at your Device Monitor snippet I see now what I missed earlier. Your cell #1 is 4..2 volts, that is full charge. Therefore the charger is balancing the cells and that's a bit of a slow process.

After you bring all 3 up to 4.2 volts I suspect your problem will be gone.  Let us know how it goes.

37 minutes ago, dwcraig1 said:

After looking at your Device Monitor snippet I see now what I missed earlier. Your cell #1 is 4..2 volts, that is full charge. Therefore the charger is balancing the cells and that's a bit of a slow process.

After you bring all 3 up to 4.2 volts I suspect your problem will be gone.  Let us know how it goes.

How can I deduct which one Cell 1, 2 & 3?

is there any sign inside mod

Well one way would be to number the cells 1 ,2,& 3  with a marker and change their position in the sled and then look at Device Monitor and see where they moved to. Note the voltages of the cells first so you can discern which is which. Other wise you would have to check how the sled is wired to the balance tap on the bottom of the board....too hard.

42 minutes ago, dwcraig1 said:

Well one way would be to number the cells 1 ,2,& 3  with a marker and change their position in the sled and then look at Device Monitor and see where they moved to. Note the voltages of the cells first so you can discern which is which. Other wise you would have to check how the sled is wired to the balance tap on the bottom of the board....too hard.

I've another 2 batteries with one extra mod... I'll charge all batteries by that mod... then it will be very more easy

4 minutes ago, retird said:

May I inject one note:   When using 3 batteries in series they should be married and only used together.  They get charged together and used together.  Don't use in another device unless it uses 3 cells also.  

that is the main problem stars :(

I changed 2 batteries from my another mod to 3 cell's mod.

now can not recognised which 3 one I should use... seeing all same :(