cracked screen ?

DangerBass

2 hours ago, DangerBass said:

.... i dont even know when assembling it how people can place the riboon on fire button, but yeah i ensured that i mounted it properly

That extra length on the cable can get trapped between the actuator and the board mounted button itself.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

the last thing they said to me was "I would inspect the board for any shorts or corrosion. Eliquid can cause these shorts if it is left on the board for extended periods of time." i answered that the board seemed OK on the front (where u fit the screen) no signs of corrosion or anything.

i probably need to buy a new mod.... honestly i think i will give up on 250c, the chip is amazing don't get me wrong but if its to last 1 and half year im not spending anymore 150€ on a mod. and i treated decently my mod, and now with so much disassembly the plastics where the screws fit are all falling apart. and remember my  problem began when the mod was still on "local" warranty, now i cant do nothing about it x)

18 minutes ago, DangerBass said:

... honestly i think i will give up on 250c, the chip is amazing don't get me wrong but if its to last 1 and half year im not spending anymore 150€ on a mod. and i treated decently my mod, and now with so much disassembly the plastics where the screws fit are all falling apart. and remember my  problem began when the mod was still on "local" warranty, now i cant do nothing about it x)

I don't think I would judge by one DNA250C. I have 25 of them and none of them ever gave me any problems.

x3 Lost Vape Paranormal DNA250C Standard Version
x3 Lost Vape Triade DNA250C (300W)
x2 Lost Vape Drone DNA250C
x2 Think Vape Finder DNA250C (300W)
x4 Lost Vape Centaurus DNA250C
x5 Dovpo Odin DNA250C
x4 Dovpo Top Gear DNA250C
x2 Dovpo Riva DNA250C

56 minutes ago, DangerBass said:

the last thing they said to me was "I would inspect the board for any shorts or corrosion. Eliquid can cause these shorts if it is left on the board for extended periods of time." i answered that the board seemed OK on the front (where u fit the screen) no signs of corrosion or anything.

Thanks for the update.