Theme Art

Jetro

One of the frustrations of starting to use Theme Designer is the lack of "Art". After a couple of years I have collected quite a bit from the web, other themes, etc. At one point I had a list of people that I borrowed art from. The list is long lost. If you see something you created in the files I am sharing.  Thank You for taking the time to make it. I hope you do not mind me using and sharing it.

The alt codes show the characters you can type using the keyboards ALT key. The RGB charts are used to create color using the RGB selections in the "Define custom colors" part of the color tool.

Unzip the files, copy any thing you would like to use and paste it into the corresponding file in the EScribe suite. The instructions are below.
Enjoy...JT

Install theme art.png

ALT-Codes.zip

Controls (89 pics).zip

Miscellaneous (103 pics).zip

RGB Color Code Charts.zip

Wallpaper 300 pics.zip

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

To change the color of the pictures it is best to try to use the white pictures in your controls. Trying to change the color of a picture that has color has either no visible effect or odd results. Sometimes the odd result is nice, so it's worth trying.

The example below shows how to do it.

Enjoy   JT

Change color.png

Edited by Jetro
spelling
  • Like 2

Hey Zark,

On my pc (old) it is very hard to translate posts. So I can not understand what you posted. But THANK YOU for your art. There are some  excellent items in your folders. I really hope more people post up their art It would be a great help to the community!!

JT

Edited by Jetro
spelling
  • Like 1

Эй Zark,

На моем pc (старом) очень трудно перевести посты. Таким образом я не могу понять то, что Вы отправили по почте. Но СПАСИБО за ваше искусство. В ваших папках есть некоторые превосходные пункты. Я действительно надеюсь больше поста людей их искусство, Это была бы большая помощь сообществу!!

JT

Я нашел участок перевода. Если Вы видите, что это сообщите мне, если Вы можете иметь смысл из этого.

В 31.03.2020 в 00:38, Jetro сказал:

Я нашел участок перевода. Если Вы видите, что это сообщите мне, если Вы можете иметь смысл из этого.

В этом форуме есть встроенная функция перевода, щелчок правой кнопкой в любом месте экрана и выбрать - перевести на ...

Я уже давно предлагал создать отдельную ветку для обмена иконками и картинками

Печать.jpg

Привет Zark,
Можете Вы объявлять скриншот того, где щелкнуть для перевода.
Жаль, чтобы беспокоить Вас с этим. Но было бы легче говорить, если бы я знал, что щелкнуть.
Спасибо, JT

If an admin or anyone else sees this could you please tell me how to use sites translate function.

JT

Wayneo,

Thanks, I'll keep using the Russian translating site that I found. Hopefully in a month or so I will get my new pc together and the issue will be solved. Zark is good people and I like reading his posts. But the translation deal leaves me wondering if either of us has a clue to what each other is saying.

Thanks again,   JT

• Haha 1

dwcraig,

my main p/c blew up (power supply) about a month ago. The computer I am using has Vista for the OS. Chrome will not install on it and as shaky as Vista is I do not want to tempt fate.

gwyar,

Thanks for the condensed color chart. If you would  like to, please post up you're other art. It might help the community.

Thanks guys....JT

Edited by Jetro
chemo brain ☺

• 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...