Lost Vape Drone DNA250C - Squonk hose kinking

str8.drippin

So I have looked all over for someone else with this issue, and have had no luck.  I just received a Drone, and its my first squonk and first DNA device. 

Wondering if anyone else has had an issue with the hose inside under the 510 being bent (kinked, pinched) to the point that it's undesirably slowing the squonking action.  Any tips or advice to fix would be VERY much appreciated. 

*edit* I have tried moving the hose around to get it into a more comfortable position, I have also tested with the top off and it squonks beautifully when the hose is not bent, but putting it back inside the device always puts too much angle on the hose, bending it.  

Thank you for your time!

Edited by str8.drippin

9 hours ago, dwcraig1 said:

There have been a few cases with that problem. I'm pretty sure the nipple position can be moved on the 510. There are some posts here about that here but I don't seem to be able to find them.

LV Drone 1.jpg

Yeah I have tried turning the nipple in different directions but it doesn't seem to help. I think I might have to buy a new hose for it and just swap it out. I feel like this one's just been sitting with the kink for too long. 

My first Drone wouldn't squonk for me but I sent it back to be replaced. I didn't want to void my warranty by messing with it but after looking at the photo that may have been the problem. They were very gracious about replacing it, no hassles.

I WISH I COULD SAY THE SAME FOR Vandy Vape and their Self Firing Pulse Dual Mods!