Orion DNA pod mod low fire issue

Dusty1337

Okay guys so here goes. I bought this Orion a few months back and I'm having a wattage issue. My wattage setting is at 15 watts. Battery voltage and level are 95% and 4.1v. I should be getting a nice 15 watts hit right? Instead it peaks from the start a 2 watts or so and drops down to one. I used escribe to get a .CSV file I'll include in the post. Please and I million thank yous in advance for any help you can give.

low fire wattage.csv

• 2 months later...
在 2019/4/15 在 AM8點05分, Dusty1337說:

Okay guys so here goes. I bought this Orion a few months back and I'm having a wattage issue. My wattage setting is at 15 watts. Battery voltage and level are 95% and 4.1v. I should be getting a nice 15 watts hit right? Instead it peaks from the start a 2 watts or so and drops down to one. I used escribe to get a .CSV file I'll include in the post. Please and I million thank yous in advance for any help you can give.

low fire wattage.csv

me too 

low fire wattage1.csv

What is the resistance of the coil? Go to the Mod tab and click Atomizer Analyzer to see. You'll need to set EScribe to at least Advanced mode (Options -> User Interface -> Advanced).

What is the coil rated at? There it looks like it's at about 0.67 Ohm.

4 小時前, James說:

What is the resistance of the coil? Go to the Mod tab and click Atomizer Analyzer to see. You'll need to set EScribe to at least Advanced mode (Options -> User Interface -> Advanced).

What is the coil rated at? There it looks like it's at about 0.67 Ohm.

Thanks for reply
what should I do

1562686429077.jpg

1562686437875.jpg

If that coil is 0.658 Ohms cold, the limit they have set of 0.7 Ohm will (if it is a temperature-sensing coil) not produce significant vapor. Is it marked as a 0.5 Ohm coil? If so, perhaps you got one that was well outside the appropriate variance.

You could try upping the limit from 0.7 Ohm to 0.8 Ohm and see. (At your own risk.)