DNA and MESH SS316L

Klap

Hi i am working with the RTA THEMIS of DIGITAL FLAVOR and MESH SS316L , i have 0.128 ohms,  But i can't work fine the MESH TCR or Replay.

Someone have the Profile for this Material for work fine in TCR mode or REPLAY MODE? 

Mesh.jpg.e19bda37d3d308a0822d99b9e8c3d9cb.jpg

themis.jpg.43ee0c045b9fabf23fd086a048514e08.jpg

Thanks !!!!

Mesh.jpg

themis.jpg

Edited by Klap
add images

Digital Flavor website.....  Themis.....   http://digiflavor.com/project/themis/

Contact Us info:   http://digiflavor.com/contact-us/

You might contact them and ask for the TCF, TFR, CSV  for their SS316L mesh you are using.....  ask them also if the mesh has worked in Temperature Control and Replay Mode....  Please let us know what you find out....

30 minutes ago, retird said:

Please let us know what you find out.... 

Yes, that would be nice. Mesh data is so difficult to find on the web.

I have an Iris Mesh RDA and I really like it. Uses lots of cotton but the vape is great.

I searched a lot but never found any useful info. Not even what will be the difference in vaping when using 150, 300 or 400 mesh,

or how to get a certain resistance. Its still some kind of surprise what you'll get when you make the coil.

If someone knows a dedicated webpage about mesh I would be thankful.

THE PROFILE SETTINGS:

image.png.850836f6072391522373758cca012d5c.png

Yes Replay Works, but i never work if TEMPERATURE is FINE or REAL so what i do:

We say at cold ohms have 0,118 and i put 300C and PUFF 4 sec. and we se rise to 0,136, so i make new Curve:

image.thumb.png.35368768b4fc33c0a0313c4baaa8dd16.png

And i make New mid points - Maybe is wrong, but sounds logical to me.. what u t hink? i add the CSV.

The flavor and vapor is nice, maybe is working fine now..

image.png

MeshKlap1.0.csv

Ya know, in your original post you said

On 1/31/2019 at 7:08 PM, Klap said:

But i can't work fine the MESH TCR or Replay.

My response was only with regards to Replay, and you show me Profile 2, not 6 (which was bolded), but now you tell me Replay does work. Either way, the csv you posted should just be thrown out. Try to use the standard SS316 material profile on your mod.

Edit: Added more info for you

I have no clue about your mod and customizations done by the vendor. So this refers to Evolv defaults.
In your Profile 2, change the Material back to watts
Profile 6 should be your SS316. Try your mesh there in TC
Profile 4 is Nickel which you probably don't use, so you can jiggy with that one if you must.

On 1/31/2019 at 7:08 PM, Klap said:

Hi i am working with the RTA THEMIS of DIGITAL FLAVOR and MESH SS316L , i have 0.128 ohms,  But i can't work fine the MESH TCR or Replay.

Someone have the Profile for this Material for work fine in TCR mode or REPLAY MODE? 

Mesh.jpg.e19bda37d3d308a0822d99b9e8c3d9cb.jpg

themis.jpg.43ee0c045b9fabf23fd086a048514e08.jpg

Thanks !!!!

Mesh.jpg

themis.jpg

I have the same setup as you.  I found that the Digiflavor mesh would not read or work properly with TC or Replay.  I ordered some Vandy Vape SS mesh and it works as it's supposed to.

VandyVape_Mesh_Wire_Spool_SS316L-150_1024x1024.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Resistance should be locked after the cold reading is taken in TCmode using SS316L Vandy Vapes 300 mesh(may need to add the SS316L to the mod, as it comes with the SS316 only... find a power and wattage  you like, but mine is  69 watt on fruit flavor eJuice, 420 F with a 90 W - 1 second preheat, with Soft Punch enabled, and .133 Ohms read then locked at room temperature atty.  Replay turned on. "Puff saved , playing"- off.  hope that helps (v2.0 SP19 Escribe)

Edited by Tmease
Clarity, and proofreading
  • Thanks 1

Hace # [1:hora][?:horas]}, Tmease dijo:

Resistance should be locked after the cold reading is taken in TCmode using SS316L Vandy Vapes 300 mesh(may need to add the SS316L to the mod, as it comes with the SS316 only... find a power and wattage  you like, but mine is  69 watt on fruit flavor eJuice, 420 F with a 90 W - 1 second preheat, with Soft Punch enabled, and .133 Ohms read then locked at room temperature atty.  Replay turned on. "Puff saved , playing"- off.  hope that helps (v2.0 SP19 Escribe)

u have the SS316L i am using that one i put here, maybe i want test with ure material configuration. thanks for the answer ! i will test it