Paranormal 250C Puff Counter

AndrejSk

Hello all, 

I have newly bought Paranormal 250C. 

I have a question regarding Theme; is it possible to add Puff counter to main screen in Wattage mode on original theme?

I checked Theme Designer, but I was not able to find how can it be added :(. I would really like to have counter on first screen.

I never worked with Evolv SW before, so I'm a complete noob.

Hope someone can help me with advice.

Thank you

• Like 1

On 1/22/2019 at 4:36 PM, AndrejSk said:

Hello all, 

I have newly bought Paranormal 250C. 

I have a question regarding Theme; is it possible to add Puff counter to main screen in Wattage mode on original theme?

I checked Theme Designer, but I was not able to find how can it be added :(. I would really like to have counter on first screen.

I never worked with Evolv SW before, so I'm a complete noob.

Hope someone can help me with advice.

Thank you

all depends what theme your using , you could add one to your theme you're using now if that's the default one or you could load a theme that you may like in the downloads section with a counter already in place 

• 3 months later...
On 1/25/2019 at 1:06 AM, formula 1 said:

all depends what theme your using , you could add one to your theme you're using now if that's the default one or you could load a theme that you may like in the downloads section with a counter already in place 

NOT what hes asking... and the answer is no. The DNA chip is not as customization functionally as it is aesthetically. Plus this mod has doors that are not snug, boooooo

• 3 months later...

Very new to this--- first post and all. NOT a theme designer or programmer or computer guy. But, I may have a solution

What I did...

1 . Load up a theme you like that has room on the screen you want to add the puff count to*

2.  Navigate to the puff info screen, right click on the puff count field, copy control

3.  Navigate to any field you want to add the puff count to (see note below), right click in an open space, paste

4. Resize the border of the filed to fit and ... done

* Note: Make room on any screen by simply deleting controls. For example - I don't care to have ohms displayed on the main field. So, I delete it by right clicking the control and deleting it. This clears up clutter and creates room to add what I want. 

I don't know how to post screen shots.So... sorry. I have MS and use the mod for medical cannabis in a legal state. I have lousy vision and need big bold letters - all caps, black background, white letters, remove a million things I don't need and keep the screen real simple. I'm using the mod while twitching and and jerking and seeing multiple images. I goofed around with another theme some dude made called "can't read sh^t". He's another old fart with eyes that are shot. I'm a dummy and I figured out how to customize the hell out of that theme in about 1 hour. Don't be afraid to break the mod screwing around with themes. You can ALWAYS just go back to stock and start from scratch. Get in there and goof around. It's not fine China, just made in fine China.  

- Alex

• 3 weeks later...