AndrejSk

Paranormal 250C Puff Counter

Hello all, 

I have newly bought Paranormal 250C. 

I have a question regarding Theme; is it possible to add Puff counter to main screen in Wattage mode on original theme?

I checked Theme Designer, but I was not able to find how can it be added :(. I would really like to have counter on first screen.

I never worked with Evolv SW before, so I'm a complete noob.

Hope someone can help me with advice.

Thank you

• Like 1

On 1/22/2019 at 4:36 PM, AndrejSk said:

Hello all, 

I have newly bought Paranormal 250C. 

I have a question regarding Theme; is it possible to add Puff counter to main screen in Wattage mode on original theme?

I checked Theme Designer, but I was not able to find how can it be added :(. I would really like to have counter on first screen.

I never worked with Evolv SW before, so I'm a complete noob.

Hope someone can help me with advice.

Thank you

all depends what theme your using , you could add one to your theme you're using now if that's the default one or you could load a theme that you may like in the downloads section with a counter already in place 

On 1/25/2019 at 1:06 AM, formula 1 said:

all depends what theme your using , you could add one to your theme you're using now if that's the default one or you could load a theme that you may like in the downloads section with a counter already in place 

NOT what hes asking... and the answer is no. The DNA chip is not as customization functionally as it is aesthetically. Plus this mod has doors that are not snug, boooooo