DNA 75C - using replay only ck atomizer warning - help

1shootist

On a Rebel squonk dna 75c , watts works great, replay without saving puff is great ,the problem I'm having is after I "save puff" the check atomizer warning comes on. It's not everytime but enough to drive you mad. I read somewhere a while back before I had this squonker that this was a issue some folks were having but I can't find a fix for it. If anyone knows would you let me know.

I've tired different rda's, different coils, different batteries.. I've even reset the theme to factory..all to no avail.

I havent figured out if it actually is making a difference but when the check atomizer comes on I unscrew the rda a half turn then retighten, sometimes squonk juice up..and at times it will work..at times,..so I kind of doudt any of this is affecting it ,its probably coincidence. 

THANKS FOR ANY HELP  !

1 hour ago, Wayneo said:

IMHO, this could be the 510 connection on your mod. I'd clean the threading and positive pin on it with IPO and make sure it still springy. :hand_splayed:

First, thank you for offering help..its appreciated. 

I cleaned it earlier but did so again to be certain I hadn't missed something. Still getting "ck atomizer" though.

Whats strange is , it functions great in "watts" mode and in "Replay" mode..no ck atomizer warning at all...as soon as I "Save Puff" is when the check warning comes on..not everytime but pretty frequent.   

The ohms stays the same if the warning light is on or not.

I figured out my problem...after inspecting the premade coils I was using I found problems with all of them. I changed them out and the problem hasn't occured again. I would have thought it to be unlikely that several premade coils were bad . Nonetheless the warning has not came back on...fingers crossed though.

On 11/4/2018 at 10:15 PM, 1shootist said:

I figured out my problem...after inspecting the premade coils I was using I found problems with all of them. I changed them out and the problem hasn't occured again. I would have thought it to be unlikely that several premade coils were bad . Nonetheless the warning has not came back on...fingers crossed though.

I am having a similar issue with an atomizer. I tried many different types of coils and they are not the problem. Maybe your contacts were loose on the coils. When you changed them out they made better contact.