What is your settings?

DigitalSmoker

Not exactly sure but I do notice a difference when I changed setting to 7. Hit feels slightly warmer to me. I also noticed when checking device manager in Escribe that battery does not go to 100%? Well it goes to 100% then drops to 99% or 98%, it fluctuates. Also my coil is supposed to be .25 but cold it says .339 and live some where around .386! Strange?!?!

Edited by DigitalSmoker

On 9/11/2018 at 8:52 PM, DigitalSmoker said:

Not exactly sure but I do notice a difference when I changed setting to 7. Hit feels slightly warmer to me. I also noticed when checking device manager in Escribe that battery does not go to 100%? Well it goes to 100% then drops to 99% or 98%, it fluctuates. Also my coil is supposed to be .25 but cold it says .339 and live some where around .386! Strange?!?!

Did you disable the MTL by unchecking the checkbox for "enable" in escribe to force the MTL profile with the .25 coil? I'm wondering if that's what's throwing off the resistance due to a bug or it just happens to be that coil or the way it's making contact at the pin.  I'm curious as I've been wondering about disabling the MTL setting so there's only one profile, although I don't really have any need for it, just trying to figure out how the system works. And I figured I throw it out there to help define the exact settings for where the issue is. But that's only the case if the post about not trying MTL above was still the case when you made this later post.

On 9/11/2018 at 9:52 PM, DigitalSmoker said:

My pod is also reading .3xx when using the .25 pod.

• 1 month later...
On 9/17/2018 at 5:00 AM, Vape_Like_A_Boss said:

Did you disable the MTL by unchecking the checkbox for "enable" in escribe to force the MTL profile with the .25 coil? I'm wondering if that's what's throwing off the resistance due to a bug or it just happens to be that coil or the way it's making contact at the pin.  I'm curious as I've been wondering about disabling the MTL setting so there's only one profile, although I don't really have any need for it, just trying to figure out how the system works. And I figured I throw it out there to help define the exact settings for where the issue is. But that's only the case if the post about not trying MTL above was still the case when you made this later post.

"Did you disable the MTL by unchecking the checkbox for "enable" in escribe to force the MTL profile with the .25 coil? "

i am trying to understand, by unchecking mouth to lung wouldn't that force the device to perform direct lung? 

• 1 month later...

Anymore explanations on the "warmth" Option? 

I am struggle as well with understanding. And it does only appear in replay mod is that right?

About the ohm that they get higher by the time is the SS steel which is used on the coil. SS will end with an higher resistance by the time as it get warmed up.  Also the boost factor could influence the ending value. SS304 reacts harder/higher as SS316 from my experience.  So i began to heaten up my firsts build on the usual atomizer with much less wattage and they stayed more in the range when i first read their resistance. SS will always raise in resistance thats why i can be used in TC mode. TC mode uses the resistance jump from the wire to calculate the heat.  As there are no heat sensors on the atty/device.

So replay mod should be perfect here as it keep the ohm settings from your coil and throttle/raise the wattage until the ohm is reached again. 

at least how i figured it out for myself :)

cheers A