Escribe for DNA GO

craigmaque

1 minute ago, WozniakMac said:

I got the same info from them. I installed Escribe 15.1 and the installed this Service Pack, but my Orion still isn't recognized. Can someone help me with this? I need to raise my wattage too. Thank you and have a great day.

Link above should take you right to the download for the new Escribe, Lost Vape FB page and the Early Firmware thread has it as well. Hope that helps!

....now if I could only figure out why the .5 ohm pod isn't getting the wattage I choose for it, I would be a happy man.

1 hour ago, Droopydroors said:

I actually didn't have luck with the supplied cord. And also I think your battery has to be out of the "red" for it to connect without issue. Just guessing but I have had better luck with higher battery.

This worked! I got a cable from my Mophie charger and it worked fine. I updated my settings and this thing rocks after the wattage adjustments. Thank you so much!

• Like 1

Just now, WozniakMac said:

This worked! I got a cable from my Mophie charger and it worked fine. I updated my settings and this thing rocks after the wattage adjustments. Thank you so much!

Good!!! I'm glad it worked.  It seems very sensitive to cords. I had one cord that worked earlier today and then it didn't work a few minutes ago so I used a different cord that seemed to be a bit more snug and it worked without issue.  I did notify Lost Vape that they should supply a USB data cord with the Orion.

3 hours ago, FrankV said:

Mine won’t come up on Escribe. I have a version just for my 250C but I’m not sure if that’s the same software. Can’t find anything about the DNA Go chip on the first page. Anyone have any help or have the software for Mac? 

The firmware needed is literally the second post in this thread.

3 hours ago, dwcraig1 said:

I didn’t see this on the website my apologies. Thank you for the links. This worked perfectly and my device connected right up on my Mac! 

Edited by FrankV

• 3 weeks later...