Add Replay To Lost Vape Theme

• 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, Stepladder said:

I have recently uploaded DJLsb theme with Replay and works just fine. You should beable to navigate to it via my profile. Give me a shout if you need help

Already downloaded it ......and version 2 and version 3 :D , but haven't got around to loading them up yet . What was the changes made in the latest ?

oh , and thanks for making them ;)

On 5/10/2018 at 2:03 PM, Jonski said:

I had a look at that one and didn't really like the font :(

There's two versions, check the PLAINTEXT version on the download page :) (It's my theme.. some people didn't like the font so I made a second version). Works great with replay as long as you have right firmware, etc. 

On 5/11/2018 at 11:13 AM, iambyrdman said:

I likes the look but couldn't get replay to work.  Not that I use it often...

Are you using 75c? There's some specific steps you need to take to get replay working (International EScribe, right firmware, or course enabling Replay in the profile, etc). If you need help, I can walk you through it (it's my theme)

edit: also go to the Replay Settings page in the menu and it will show you more info (e.g. if Replay is enabled/available with your current setup)

Edited by niandra3

1 hour ago, niandra3 said:

Are you using 75c? There's some specific steps you need to take to get replay working (International EScribe, right firmware, or course enabling Replay in the profile, etc). If you need help, I can walk you through it (it's my theme)

edit: also go to the Replay Settings page in the menu and it will show you more info (e.g. if Replay is enabled/available with your current setup)

Yeah , it is the 75C I am using and I already have Replay working fine on it, I will have a look at your theme though .

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On ‎5‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 8:42 PM, Jonski said:

Has anyone added 'Replay' To the Lost Vape theme by DJLSB ? , I have tried but it seems to be beyond me .

He has uploaded a version 4 of his theme on his website, which includes the Replay function.

On 7/4/2018 at 9:55 PM, Stepladder said:

DJLsb Theme with Replay - Version 2:

PhotoColl.png

Available to download with one of the following colour toggles for matchy matchy customisation: Red, Yellow, Green, Orange, Blue, Purple, Cyan and Stealth...choose to best suit your setup

Edited by Stepladder
More info