HELP create CSV for Samsung 40T/VapCell Gold 30A 4000mAh 21700

mactavish

I have never needed to bother with battery CSV files, as I only used all 18650 batteries, and used the stock Escribe battery setting for 18650 batteries. I now own a Lost Vape "Mirage" mod, that can take 21700 batteries. I read all the reviews, mostly the "Battery Mooch" and his tests, and decided to buy the newly released VapCell Gold 30A 4000mAh 21700, which is reported to be a genuine REWRAP,  of the "Sanyo 40T", same specs.

Wondering how to transpose the tests results from the Mooch tests to Escribe to create a CSV file?  Below are his test results:

mAh: 3900

CDR: 30A

ENERGY TO 3.2 volts:

11.4Wh @ 10A

10.0Wh @ 20A

8.1 Wh @ 30A

Any help, or advise is appreciated. THANKS!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 6/18/2018 at 8:26 PM, GRat said:

Has anybody run the analyzer yet on the Samsung 30T ?

Use it on your own risk. I just run it yesterday. 

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1ouH6Rhz5s8n435f06uOxoX9DeBwnv38N

On 4/18/2018 at 7:35 PM, mactavish said:

I have never needed to bother with battery CSV files, as I only used all 18650 batteries, and used the stock Escribe battery setting for 18650 batteries. I now own a Lost Vape "Mirage" mod, that can take 21700 batteries. I read all the reviews, mostly the "Battery Mooch" and his tests, and decided to buy the newly released VapCell Gold 30A 4000mAh 21700, which is reported to be a genuine REWRAP,  of the "Sanyo 40T", same specs.

Wondering how to transpose the tests results from the Mooch tests to Escribe to create a CSV file?  Below are his test results:

mAh: 3900

CDR: 30A

ENERGY TO 3.2 volts:

11.4Wh @ 10A

10.0Wh @ 20A

8.1 Wh @ 30A

Any help, or advise is appreciated. THANKS!

Will run for the analyser for the 40T today.

Edited by mrdidit

• 3 months later...
9 minutes ago, mrdidit said:

yes working for me, no issues

Shame on me, completely forgot about uploading the 40T profile

Good deal, I'll plan on using it when my setup arrives. I also found the one at the bottom of this page as well. I'm assuming they should be pretty much the same? I'm new to the DNA chipset 

8 minutes ago, anthonyg45157 said:

Good deal, I'll plan on using it when my setup arrives. I also found the one at the bottom of this page as well. I'm assuming they should be pretty much the same? I'm new to the DNA chipset 

I don't know, I mean if the files are the exact same. My one was run by me on my own dna75c using my own 30T

Edited by mrdidit
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...