"replay" rumor mill's already turning

Podunk Steam

3 minutes ago, IngMichele said:

If I am not wrong the SP27 is out since October 2017 guys

how do you get/update service packs? when i click 'Tools then Apply service pack' all i get is 24 &25???? do i have to update escribe? ive already tried re-downloading it??

1 minute ago, Ric said:

how do you get/update service packs? when i click 'Tools then Apply service pack' all i get is 24 &25???? do i have to update escribe? ive already tried re-downloading it??

Honestly, i don't know. if I click on 'Apply service pack' i get the sp27 version.
Anyway as I said it's several months it's available.
That's not the 'replay' update

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, G-Fog said:

I think you must be right.

Yes, in the interview with Daniel from DJLsb vapes and Brandon from Evolv, he stated the new update will be available after the Chinese New Year (February 16 thru March 2) and it will only be available on the international version software. Brandon also stated in the video that Evolv will be releasing mods as well, which they haven’t done since 2010. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Rburke2x said:

Yes, in the interview with Daniel from DJLsb vapes and Brandon from Evolv, he stated the new update will be available after the Chinese New Year (February 16 thru March 2) and it will only be available on the international version software. Brandon also stated in the video that Evolv will be releasing mods as well, which they haven’t done since 2010. 

Actually, today is the last day of CNY.
Most of the companies came back to work yesterday but only because yesterday was the 8th day of festivity and 8 is a lucky number for them :)
on March 2nd the lantern festival ends but they work during the festival

• Like 1

Ahhh ok. Well a company I purchase vape products from said they would not be back until March 2 so I assumed that was when it ended. Their email to me stated they would be closed for the CNY during the festival dates February 16 through March 2, so I guess that company is taking the whole time off.

2 ore fa, IngMichele ha scritto:

Honestly, i don't know. if I click on 'Apply service pack' i get the sp27 version.
Anyway as I said it's several months it's available.
That's not the 'replay' update

It depends by the version of eScribe you have. The current "official" one is the 2.0 SP 5.2 which contains only firmware update 1.1 SP25
Any version beyond this is still considered experimental. In fact, from the DNA75c download page, the downloadable escribe international version is the 2.0 SP25.

Can you tell which version of eScribe are you using?

Edited by mjordan79

On 22/02/2018 at 1:18 PM, Hearts said:

You are quite talented, I have no hope in building my own mod.

Yes, I’m really looking forward to it when its available. In case I miss the announcement of the “Replay” mod be available can you please let me know? Thanks! 

Im on version 2.0 sp6 , that was last time i updated to get boost mode on escribe and 1.1 sp 26 for my dna 75c so not seen the replay yet this was for boost mode an was hidden in setting somewhere maybe I'm not looking in correct place if its out but did not think it was yet 

• Like 1

On 24/2/2018 at 12:16 AM, mjordan79 said:

It depends by the version of eScribe you have. The current "official" one is the 2.0 SP 5.2 which contains only firmware update 1.1 SP25
Any version beyond this is still considered experimental. In fact, from the DNA75c download page, the downloadable escribe international version is the 2.0 SP25.

Can you tell which version of eScribe are you using?

I am using Escribe 2.0 SP8

57 minuti fa, Hearts ha scritto:

I’ve tried looking to see if they released the “Replay” for the DNA 75C’s. But I don’t see anything posted I clicked here there. Where should I be looking?

I think that the only way of trying it right now is just using a reference box like the ones Evolv sent to reviewers. I don't think it has been officially released for the masses yet

Hey ive changed one of my therions 250 to an paranormal 75c becouse of replay.

But also wanted the 100watt preheat. so ive read here that i need an new theme for the 100watt preheat function? Ive done the instructions for the boost, but im new to the color chipset.. i only can handle right just with dna250 at the moment.

so were i can get such a boost theme for the 100watt function? 

Thx

Edited by Milu90