New Fullymax charging at 0.001 Amp

shehabismail

Hello. I own a VS 250, it came with the Fullymax 11.1v 3S 900mah 30C LIPO. After couple of months it stopped charging and when I opened Escribe device monitor I found that 1 cell was @ 3.7 volt and the other 2 were too low @1.7 Volts. I purchased new exact lipo and when i replaced the dead lipo it says its charging now at 0.001 - 0.007 Amp or lower as you can see on the screenshot attached. I am lost and i dont know what else to do, any help appreciated.

Capture.JPG

2 hours ago, Wayneo said:

escribe v2.x there's a clear disable/enable USB charging

Couple things. Look at your voltages now, I'd stop using the mod till you get this sorted.

What version of escribe? 

If it were charging, that 'Mode' (bottom left would say charging).

2 hours ago, Wayneo said:

Apart from the thicker +/- battery connector, did you plug in the smaller one (usually white) with 4 thinner wires?

You might wanna check that

I'd open the mod and check the charging cable is plugged in properly while apart, and that it will charge. I do believe you're now into recovery charge mode territory.

enable usb v2.PNG

Are you now on your 2nd battery with only 5K puffs? 

Edited by Wayneo

@Wayneo The first battery died after 3 months i bought the mod and i left it until i got a new battery recently. The first one died in a similar fashion but i knew it died as 2 cells were below 1v and 1 cell was @ 3.7v and since i put this new battery yesterday it showed half full and couldnt charge it since then but the 3 cells are reporting similar voltages. 

I wonder the board still remembers the old decision it took to stop charging the first failed battery and is acting up the same with this new LiPo. It is the same exact lipo that came with it originally, the Fullymax 30c one