Problem with date !!

Grandad

Just recieved a Therion DNA75c BF ive uploaded a few different themes and put the Evolv default one on to and the year of the date is showing 2016, my laptop is set to the right date and i have manually put the date on the theme and it skips back to 2016 every time, An help please ?

My bad have just seen another thread with the same problem as me :grimacing:

Edited by Grandad

8 hours ago, giz_60 said:

With device disconnected from computer, set year to 2018 & it will drop back to 2017...this a known bug to be fixed in next Escribe update...

Thankyou this has worked for me i did try it the other daybut was connected to the computer. Will wait for the new update to come, Many thanks @giz_60

On 12/18/2017 at 6:57 AM, 67exec said:

Mine rolls the date back a year every time I change the battery, it showed 2014. Lols

Maybe in 2014 battery changes it's the end of the world, the way your wording what's happening is that Everytime you change batteries you go back a year like a count down. 

Same as mine, every time I hit the accept button after done set the date, it rolls a year back. Current workaround, I would set it on 2018 and let it roll back to 2017

But sometimes, not always, month also having this issue. It will rolls a month and a year back

Btw, im running the latest sp25, not sure if this bug also occur on sp24

Edited by Axtac