Device Monitor showing 0.009A charge

Doyle4

hum, cells slightly out of balance...

What battery pack are you using or are you using 3 single batteries? Pack Rated over 22 Wh?

Is the Battery Setting set to Li-Po or LifePO4? and you have the proper CSV file for the battery pack? Is it set to Max Puffs or Max recharges?

Guessing that you are using a used DNA board on your new build.... is the battery pack (batteries) new and if so you might use it a bit and charge again.... several cycles may help balancing....

31 minutes ago, giz_60 said:

Samsung_25R (3)_18650_2500 mah_24.73Wh.csv

Something you could try...in Device Monitor under the Diagnostics tab, click on 'Enable USB Charging'...just a thought...whenever I click on 'Disable USB Charging', I am seeing about the same as what your screenshot is showing...

Thanks for profile, got it up and running thanks.

tried that, still the same sadly,

@Doyle4   what happens if you open EScribe's Device Monitor, click the Diagnostics tab, and click "enable USB charging" then click "set USB current" and type in "1" (amp)? 

FYI  4.74v on the USB is kinda low for a resting USB voltage. when any of my DNA boards are not drawing current the USB resting voltage is usually 5v- 5.20v.  have any other cables to try out?

it is possible, when assembling your mod, you knocked of a resistor or cap related to charging or recognizing USB voltage presence. is it possible to get some high res pics of the board? front and back?