Lost Vape Paranormal DNA 75 C - Time and Date reset after Batterys removed

Floh85

That is strange???  Have not seen this before.....  I didn't load the theme you guys did and guess what.... my theme shows the same thing..... may be a bug not noticed before???  Guess we all are using the INT version of EScribe....??  I'm gonna load another different ecig file and check it out...

2 minutes ago, retird said:

That is strange???  Have not seen this before.....  I didn't load the theme you guys did and guess what.... my theme shows the same thing..... may be a bug not noticed before???  Guess we all are using the INT version of EScribe....??  I'm gonna load another different ecig file and check it out...

Have you tried changing the date manually on your device yet?

Turning off Internet sync didn't help.... I can keep 2017 on the device until I run Device Monitor then it goes to 2016.... thinking it's a bug since it happens on multiple different ecig files....  James may want to chime in....  Note: on my device I need to adjust year to 2018 to get it to set at 2017..... gotta go for a few hours....  

I've not seen this before either or just didn't notice it....been away from the house for about 4 hours and date on device stayed @ 2017 while vaping these 4 hours... hook up to Device Monitor and poof it's back to 2016....

EScribe Version 2.0 SP9 with Version 1.1 SP27 INT

Untitled.png

Turns out this is an off-by-one error in the real-time clock code affecting the month of December.

(If you change your PC clock to another month and then run Device Monitor, it will work in any other month. It's related to PC-synchronized time, not on-device time.)

I will be fixing it in the next Service Pack. Thanks for finding this!

• Like 1

On 12/5/2017 at 0:42 PM, James said:

Turns out this is an off-by-one error in the real-time clock code affecting the month of December.

(If you change your PC clock to another month and then run Device Monitor, it will work in any other month. It's related to PC-synchronized time, not on-device time.)

I will be fixing it in the next Service Pack. Thanks for finding this!

@James,...is this why when resetting the date (yr.) on the device & not hooked to Escribe, when finished it drops it back 1 yr...ie, in order to get it to set the yr. to 2017, am having to set it to 2018 & when finished, it drops back to 2017. Also, each subsequent scroll through the date field will drop it back another yr...2016, 1015, etc....