Therion 75C batterry draining

Alex_

I have the same problem with my Therion BF 75C. Battery drains to nothing overnight and charge indicator never reads a full charge. I'm in the same boat re shipping charges and wanted to open it up to check the board and clean up any juice leaks etc. However I'm have a difficult time getting the mod apart to get at the board. I'd appreciate any suggestions on how to get this thing apart without doing major damage.

Three screws at the 510. The four screws visible on the sides. Then you need to heat up and pry off the carbon/wood accent panels. They are held on with double sided tape. Underneath each one are two more screws (so 4 total). Then it all just wiggles apart. You do not need to remove the screws in the battery sled unless you want to take it out, but you can get to the board with it in. 

10 hours ago, Moutainvaper said:

@Fordski I had the same problem, I opened a ticket with evolv, sent the mod in, they replaced the board.   They had it back to me within a week.

Thanks for letting me know. Unfortunately shipping costs and customs issues with e-cigarette products  to/from Mexico eliminate this as an option as I can buy a new one for less. I did get mine apart and it has the same issue as the earlier pics, with one of the capacitors looking damaged on the board. I may order a new board from evolve. I was looking forward to trying the replay function on the squonker!

• 2 months later...

Hi guys new to this forum and not trying to jump on Op’s Thread. But I am having the same issue and was wondering if anyone could PM me on who should I talk to on sending my Therion in to. I live in Tacoma WA and was also wondering if anyone would know about how much to send in device and how long to get it back Just quit chewing and smoking about 3 months ago so am pretty new to vaping .  But haven’t touched a cig or chew since I started vaping . Thanks 

29 minutes ago, Cjw5737 said:

Hi guys new to this forum and not trying to jump on Op’s Thread. But I am having the same issue and was wondering if anyone could PM me on who should I talk to on sending my Therion in to. I live in Tacoma WA and was also wondering if anyone would know about how much to send in device and how long to get it back Just quit chewing and smoking about 3 months ago so am pretty new to vaping .  But haven’t touched a cig or chew since I started vaping . Thanks 

Hey Cjw5737,

Just fill out the the Evolv form on the link below and talk to the folks there.   I'm in Oregon, it costs ~$7 shipping to send to them if they do OK a RMA.  They handle the return shipping.

https://helpdesk.evolvapor.com/index.php?a=add&category=1

Edited by Moutainvaper
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, Moutainvaper said:

Hey Cjw5737,

Just fill out the the Evolv form on the link below and talk to the folks there.   I'm in Oregon, it costs ~$7 shipping to send to them if they do OK a RMA.  They handle the return shipping.

https://helpdesk.evolvapor.com/index.php?a=add&category=1

Thank you for replying and the help. I love the DNA chip so far and haven’t had any issues with it up untill this . I hate to have to be away from this Mod . But I can’t use it with it draining so fast anyways .

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Cjw5737 said:

Thank you for replying and the help. I love the DNA chip so far and haven’t had any issues with it up untill this . I hate to have to be away from this Mod . But I can’t use it with it draining so fast anyways .

I can say that from experience their service is fantastic! I had two 75C mods with really bad 510 connections out of the box. Sent both devices in from Canada and they came back working absolutely perfect! Top tier customer service!

2 hours ago, Nexolek said:

I can say that from experience their service is fantastic! I had two 75C mods with really bad 510 connections out of the box. Sent both devices in from Canada and they came back working absolutely perfect! Top tier customer service!

Ok well that makes me feel better. I love this Therion 75 so much I actually ordered another one... and I don’t want to be without my Mod while the other gets fixed :) . Just hope I don’t run into the same problem with this new one.