Escribe not recognizing mods

Jartaine

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/5/2019 at 10:59 PM, dwcraig1 said:

Perhaps something here might be of some help:

https://appuals.com/fix-usb-device-not-recognized-on-windows-10/

Also maybe have a look at your UEFI/Bios settings pertaining to USB ports.

Sorry for the late reply but none of these things worked. I even had to reformat earlier today cause the newest cumulative update corrupted my Windows. 

Devices are clearly charging from the lighting bolt on their respected screens. I grabbed an older DNA167 mod I had and it won't work on that either so it isn't just the 75C that is the issue. 

Edited by arby

On my laptop the USB ports are all USB 3.0 except one, it is 2.0. Do you by chance have one that is 2.0? I'm thinking that your problem is hardware more than software, don't know though.

I'm not sure if this was mentioned or not, using another computer with same data cable will the mod of perhaps a phone connect?

I would be first checking the cable even if it had worked before.

43 minutes ago, dwcraig1 said:

On my laptop the USB ports are all USB 3.0 except one, it is 2.0. Do you by chance have one that is 2.0? I'm thinking that your problem is hardware more than software, don't know though.

I'm not sure if this was mentioned or not, using another computer with same data cable will the mod of perhaps a phone connect?

I would be first checking the cable even if it had worked before.

My motherboard is only 3.0 and it did work on this build when I put it together in 2016 on my older DNA mod. 

Motherboard dont matter its the USB ports. Now all ports worked with the update and I'm also on international as well and a PC.  Try removing all of escribe then re download the international version (Its better anyway) and see if it fixes the problem. 

40 minutes ago, Beissen said:

Motherboard dont matter its the USB ports. Now all ports worked with the update and I'm also on international as well and a PC.  Try removing all of escribe then re download the international version (Its better anyway) and see if it fixes the problem. 

Actually it does, my motherboard only has 3.0 USB on the rear I/O. I've already tried the IV versions as well with no luck. 

34 minutes ago, formula 1 said:

just give you my input as im reading this thread , if you have ASmedia USB3.0 Drivers installed remove them and let windows just configure them , in the past they have been known to cause me issues when usb's aren't recognised either in windows or in programs

After my reformat cause of 1903 the only drivers I've manually installed so far are my chipset, raid controller, and video drivers.