Help! Firing makes the device locked

mario07

I don't have a 75C so take these with a grain of salt. 

• I believe there's both a firmware and software update that you should load. We're up to at least v2.
  • When you say 'restart' you mean a complete reboot of the mod, where it goes back to the initial screen? That would probably be causing your lock.
  • As to why 'firing' would cause a reboot, check if still occurs after updates, but that sounds like the main issue. Did it just start? Drop the mod, leak juice, or did something happen before that started occurring?
Edited by Wayneo
Added Firmware update

Honestly this is what happened. night before i sleep. my battery is at 20% and forget to remove and charge. Checked it when i woke up and theres no power so i changed the batteries with my spare one and thats when it started. i really dont know the reason. but i will look for a firmware/software upgrade and see if it helps. 

• 2 weeks later...

I had same problem with my new therion BF dna75c yesterday immediately after using the refil bottle connected to the 510.  I Put atty back on and fire then lock fire lock over and over with every atty I tried.   I took a q tip and cleaned the 510 on mod and device has acted normally ever since.   Very strange.  If there was a connection problem I would have expected to receive a check atomizer message not the behavior I experienced.   

• 1 month later...