VapeCige Vtbox250 won't charge after battery analyzer

Hello,

I'm a new user.

Yesterday a issue a battery analyzer on my vapecige vtbox250, after I left on my usb wall mount charger, check the effective charging without problem and go to sleep.

This morning I go to take my box and I noticed that the battery was on 30% and not charging.

Try to check wit evolve device monitor and I got that usb is giving 5volt but only 0.006 amps.

Try to change cable, usb charger, computer but nothing.

Try to restore the out of the box profile saved (also the battery profile), but nothing.

There are others checks I can go ahead with my issue?

Thank you.

VirtualBox_Windows10_25_05_2017_10_10_59.png

VirtualBox_Windows10_25_05_2017_10_13_27.png

• 2 months later...

Did you ever get this resolved? Mine started this yesterday. I'm about to take it apart and check everything. I've tried multiple cables and 3 different chargers. 

I'm leaning towards the battery but want to know before I order a battery. Would get a bigger maxamps or some other reputable battery.

• 1 month later...

It's not the battery.  My VTbox 250 stopped charging after I had it for about 2 months.  I ordered a new battery and it still will not charge.  I have been told that some dna250 boards have some problems due to the way some of the components were installed on the board.  I was not able to get all of the details so I hope someone will be able to come up with a solution.  Otherwise I will have to figure out how to get it replaced since VTbox came from China.

Thanks. I didn't think it was the battery due to being over half full then charging and a couple hours later it was 0%.

Guess I might have to file a ticket and send it in. Sadly don't have any solder wick. 

No clue where my soldering iron is nor solder.

I actually miss the size of the vtbox250 compared to my evic primo haha. Just wish I could afford a bigger battery.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Dindonio said:

As an update for this issue, I had to change the DNA circuit, is not a battery fault.

I check the whole pcb, components and connection but at the end, was the DNA circuit.

From how many I read having this issue or simular. I believe that. It probably killed my battery.  I'm working on finally sending it in. Been trying for the past week. Daughter keeps taking everything. And can't find the insert for my box lol. 

Hopefully it's sent off today or tomorrow.