Device monitor problem

If you install an old escribe, like 7/1, does it do the same for you, or is it related to the new antialiased graph code? 

I am sure this is something simple, like a dll that doesn't include by default on vista. We will find it next week. 

James said:

If you set the time scale to 1 second does it make the displayed part wider?
What fonts size are you using/video card? I wonder if I can find a similar computer to test with.

I'm pretty sure it was the same James, I can't really comment on this at the moment as I've burnt out a balancing charger pin so my Dna is useless at the moment, I believe I shorted it against my enclosure :(.. I'm on my phone at the moment but how could I find out what video card it has, this is an old pc and I'm not use to windows, I use a Mac normally? Any info I could give to help you I will unless someone else who's having this problem beats me to it.

James,

I tried and it doesn't matter, I tried different setting all no go. BTW if you try to go below 5 seconds the pop-up comes up and says [nono] I tried pushing all the buttons and it doesn't matter, but one thing I did notice, if you hit Pause then release it after a couple seconds, straight lines appear part way across the screen coming from the way points. But then it goes back to the way point reading just jumping on the right edge of the screen. 

Here's info on my computer, hope this helps.
PCCapture.jpg

I was able to reproduce this on Windows 7's "Windows XP Mode".

Maybe an issue with graphics hardware acceleration? I reimplemented a draw call and fill call in software, and...

It's working great now. The fix will be in the next EScribe update.

James said:

I was able to reproduce this on Windows 7's "Windows XP Mode".

Maybe an issue with graphics hardware acceleration? I reimplemented a draw call and fill call in software, and...

It's working great now. The fix will be in the next EScribe update.

Thank You James! :thumb:

P.S. Wish we could give Likes for posts on this forum. :)