Building a DNA200 Live on Youtube

epicwood

Hey All,
 I'm a fellow modder, and figured i'd try something new, like building a mod live on YouTube.
This was Part1 of building a DNA200 in and hammond 1590 A box. It was live at 5pm est yesterday. I go through step by step, covering parts used, specific tools, etc.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzTiACGOVYQ

Part 2 will be live tonight at 8pm est.

I'm going to make it a weekly series building various builds. This weekend I'm building a DNA40 Squonk Live. Then a DNA200 Squonk after that.

Also what I'm planning to do is build customers mods live as well. So if someone orders a mod built, they can watch me build it, interact with me while i'm building it, and make suggestions as well while i'm building it.

I hope you guys enjoy. Comments are welcome.

I love this idea, and I'm more of a "Reader" than most of the people I run across online. I think it's great what you're doing, and will help people start to tinker more knowing they can watch a video when they get to "hiccups." I know it's been done with other mods before, I just think that this amazing board will bring out more people who think it's "worth" their time, and the Escribe software and literature teaches us average Joe's way more about the electrical workings of a mod than we knew before.