Newest Firmware Update 8/7/15

promod2000avenger

Well of coarse it won't fix bad cables or pinched ribbons or blown fuses.
I'm just trying to help people out and also help Evolv from getting
unwanted and un needed service if this would fix some peoples problems.
So thats why I'm sharing my good fortune on using the new FW because yes it fixed
all my problems, and it is not just a coincidence. 
I'm not trying to give people false hope.
Walt

I've been using the EScribe 1.0.30 and 8/7 firmware and just today I noticed this:

In Device Monitor the data under Current Puff doesn't always fill in while vaping as it always has before. Power, Temperature,Current, Voltage, and Live ohms may or may not fill in while vaping. (See below captured screen while vaping)  When I tick Power, Temperature,Voltage, Current, and Live Ohms to show in Live View the data fills in under Current Puff every time but when I untick them it goes back to not always showing data. ( If I take an extremely long vape it may fill in the data sometimes)  Could this have to do with transfer of data being slowed down for some reason?  It happens on both reference devices.   Tried 7/29 and 7/27 firmware with same results.  

Untitled.png

promod2000avenger said:

dc601

Could be a few different things.
1 Could be the USB cable your using. Try a different cable.
2 Your computer Operating system. Try defraging.
3 Files corrupted in escribe. Uninstall & Reinstall current version of Escribe.
4 Hard Reboot device.

Just my 2 cents !

USB cable good but tried a new one also.  Both good and transfer data.
Windows 10 x 64 bit recently installed. Defragged. (was only 1% fragmented) 
Uninstalled EScribe and reinstalled and firmware. (also tried with 7/29 version of EScribe and 2 earlier firmware versions)
Don't see the need for Hard Reboot but did a soft reboot.

Still doing the same thing.

blueridgedog said:

Check one thing at at time...uncheck all other items.  You are slowing down the data flow if you ask it to monitor several things.  Test one at a time and verify if that works.

Did all that before posting. Repeated again and still doing the same thing.  When all items are checked under Current Puff it displays all data immediately in Current Puff section. When all items are unchecked the data may fill in slowly or may only fill in a few items of data and sometimes not fill in any data.  When only a few items are checked those items fill with data immediately but uncheck items may or may not fill in slowly. No matter whether items are checked or not the current puff under Statistics updates just fine.

Strange that it just started doing this yesterday on both reference devices that have been used since June 2.  Wondering if a Windows 10 update has anything to do with it?

Not a big deal and it doesn't effect vaping but just wanted to let James and John know I've noticed this.

Attached video

2015-08-17_at_10-48-40.zip