"Re-read resistance"

I would love a function that allows us to check the resistance of the coil.  Hold "this" down, and the board will re-read the resistance.  DNA's haven't ever had this, and I'm always wishing I could just read it.

...yes I know the display reads the current resistance, and unthreading and threading on, will allow the device to re-read if resistance is so far away etc.  .  I just want, what I described above, that's all.

I would also like to see this ... to explain a case scenario, lets say I am making a new build and have a resistance read of 0.284 ohms and use it, but after a few trials and maybe a slightly loose post screw, I tighten it and the new resistance is 0.295 ohms, it would keep going back to 0.284 ohms as the difference is still under 25% threshold of 0.071 ohms, but the vape will be uncomfortable. Now I got to wait for the mod to go into sleep mode to slowly correct the resistance with refinement, wish it could be done faster to just re-read the resistance. Now this has its own flaws, as users might incorrectly set resistance without letting the mod cool down appropriately.

Also if we can use some key combination to set the resistance like one click power up and down, it would be great. Using the power button to get the resistance, invariably changes the resistance for me and a bit troublesome..

.. yes .. I am clumsy and asking for something that help the clumsy..Feel free to beat me down if I am not doing something correctly or understanding it correctly.. 

...yes I know the display reads the current resistance, and unthreading and threading on, will allow the device to re-read if resistance is so far away etc.  .  I just want, what I described above, that's all.

I love your Day of the Tentacle 3D models by the way vidalcris.

Nach said:

I think a better idea for the feature requested, would be a manual "new coil" command.  Something that brings that up at will.

This. This is exactly what we need.

I currently have several coils that are very similar in resistance, and because of that, I do not believe the device is recognizing when I change from one to the other.