STEALTH NIFE30 TC HELP

I am vaping on the 0.40 mm NiFe30 wire from StealthVape as we speak.

In my DNA 200 mod, I use the CSV from the Wire Wizard for this wire.

It works for me.

The resistance in the calculator was tested by StealthVape and fine tuned accordingly. I do get slightly higher resistance when I build with the wire, but that could be my atomizer. In any case, the resistance does not affect the TFR curve or vice versa.

Back in early Sept. Crazy Wire got in a shipment of bogus NiFe 30 & shipped quite a bit out. Not sure were it all went, maybe Stealth got some from same supplier? Ultimately via testing it was narrowed down to most likely be 304SS instead of NiFe 30. Coincidentally your build 26ga 7 wrap @ a .5? would be dead on if it was 304SS??
Put a magnet on it. NiFe 30 is magnetic & the 304ss is not.

Toss-up between Nickel and Stainless... I would be glad I got the Stainless! :P

Pleased you solved the mystery because someone gave me a reel of that same wire a few months back and I think I dumped it I got so frustrated trying to get it to work with the TFR from steam-engine. Now I find out it was stainless it all makes sense.

As far as I know, the 0.4 mm NiFe30 from StealthVape really is NiFe30. Rob got a huge batch of 0.4 mm NiFe30 custom manufactured.

I am using it myself, and it works great for me.

[quote]so the resistance has nothing to do with the TFR? so i dont even have to input a build? just pick the wire and download the tfr and it should be good?[/quote]
As long as you use one single coil material, then yes, the build is irrelevant to the TCR. The build only affects the TCR if you mix two or more different materials in the same coil/build.

As long as you use one single coil material, then yes, the build is irrelevant to the TCR. The build only affects the TCR if you mix two or more different materials in the same coil/build.

Well, that answers one question I asked in another post a moment ago.

So if the build doesn't matter, should the atty make a difference? I am using 3 attys with the same NiFe30 wire from Stealth. One of the attys works fine, as I expect. The other two are bit moody. Starts out hot as hell & tasting burnt. Reaches temp limit almost immediately. If I keep vaping it, the temp settles down and is usable. This is with out changing any settings between switching attys.

Hard booting sortta resolves the issue for one of the 3. 

I have another issue where the mod doesn't recognize the TC wire. Hard booting the mod via escribe ALWAYS resolves this.