A DNA 40 Style Wattage Vape on a DNA 200

Jalcide

This humble Padawn is curious to learn of your advanced Jedi vaping tools and skills, so that I may learn.

In in the meantime, I'll be limping along with my Rocket Science Mods, RocketR, CloudDeck Edition genesis atomizer with custom dual airholes (after a long discussion with the machinist about the perfect draw) and massive, 3mm mesh wick hole capable of high VG (in a genny!), if desired.

With a .1 ohm, 28 guage ni200, 3mm vertical coil with "rose pedal" curled 200 grade 317L SS mesh inside.

Flavor and vapor production is incredible. Wicking so good, the "genny tilt" is not required.

Not a single dry hit nor hotspot (due to Ni200's low resistance around the mesh) and TC allows full control over the flavor/vapor. Works great on my DNA40 Hana Mods and DNA 200s.

The only arguing that's happened in my local vape shop, about my set up, has been regarding the duration it's been in my hands and not theirs. :D

I literally had the vape shop's resident guru demand that I "hand it over" so that he could enjoy it for a while.

That was good enough for me, reaching a respectable flavor-chasing status within my local circle.

But I'm always interested to learn something new. So please do share what your favorite setup is.

*gets popcorn*

Yer kenthal faze and not being sure about anything didnt last long then did it.. Right this minute a goblin mini with twin tiger coils at .30 ohm 30 watt dropping to 25 watt depending on how many draws a minute regarding heat and flow, using the preset function on the dna 200 on my own company brand 80vg 3mg custard cream juice. Later i may vape on a kayfun russian custom .11 ohm suicide bunny original blend 450f 12 watt. So prety much standard rule of thumb vaping, nothing off the planet. Nothing ta get big headed and cockey about.

black lace said:

Right this minute a goblin mini with twin tiger coils at .30 ohm 30 watt dropping to 25 watt depending on how many draws a minute regarding heat and flow, using the preset function on the dna 200 on my own company brand 80vg 3mg custard cream juice. Later i may vape on a kayfun russian custom .11 ohm suicide bunny original blend 450f 12 watt. So prety much standard rule of thumb vaping, nothing off the planet.

Nice! Love my Goblin Mini (and the original Goblin, too).

I have the Kayfun Russian, but have not really figured it out yet. I'm trying to get into MTL and just ordered a custom topcap for my RocketR to that end. Need to revisit the Russian.

Big fan of Suicide Bunny OB, too. That stuff is so good.

black lace said:

>quote I have the Kayfun Russian, but have not really figured it out yet. Thank you ..finaly .. lamo

It's not so much the RTA build, itself, I haven't figured out, but my own mouth parts and breath control.

Mouth-to-lung is an art form I haven't mastered.

"Circular breathing," doubly so.

black lace said:

Twat

Update: Regarding this useful "contribution" to the discussion, I refuse to "bump" this, now, completely hijacked and ruined thread, with a reply.

I think the discussion I was trying to have, has reached its natural conclusion anyway, so no loss.

If you're still monitoring this thread, you can put the popcorn away -- after this last, popcorn-worthy edit, of course. :D

Jalcide said:

[QUOTE=black lace]>quote I have the Kayfun Russian, but have not really figured it out yet. Thank you ..finaly .. lamo

It's not so much the RTA build, itself, I haven't figured out, but my own mouth parts and breath control.

Mouth-to-lung is an art form I haven't mastered.

"Circular breathing," doubly so.

black lace said:

Twat

Update: Regarding this useful "contribution" to the discussion, I refuse to "bump" this, now, completely hijacked and ruined thread, with a reply.

I think the discussion I was trying to have, has reached its natural conclusion anyway, so no loss.

If you're still monitoring this thread, you can put the popcorn away -- after this last, popcorn-worthy edit, of course. :D[/QUOTE]
we aim to please......................