ticking noise/welcome primary screen/not connecting to escribe

Jannah

Today I decide to use Ni200 coil after so long using kanthal on my Hana V200, suddenly my screen went blank, press any button and its not doing anything, mod gets warm. Decide to connect to escribe but its not detecting my mod. I remove the battery connection (the white connector only, not removing the left and right solder) for few minutes. Then I connect them back but this time the welcome screen appear for 1second and went blank again. (welcome screen will always appear 1second each time my first time pressing the fire button but thats all the screen will show).Connect to escribe but still not detecting anything, press fire button while connected to usb there is "ticking continuos sound". While in usb I try to put my atty it's auto fire by itself. Looking at the fuse I don't see any problem with it. Can't afford to send my mod back to states from malaysia due to bad currency exchange now, prefer to solve the matter myself due to such foreign exchange problem.

Sorry for my bad english. Hoping evolve and any experienced friends in this forum to help me out. :cry::cry:

IMG_8099.jpg 

IMG_8100.jpg

Typically the 'Warranty' is error from a bad battery, under charged, over charged, or badly out of balance. From the main leads what's the voltage reading? If possible the cell voltages from the taps? Assuming a bad battery either use an external balancer charger or replace the LiPo battery.

I can't do anything since when i connect my mod to escribe, it will only last few second before escribe not detecting my mod. Does it worth for me to change the battery or send rma? I'm worried after changing the battery I still need to change my board bcos the main issue is the board not the battery. How to check the voltage reading from the main leads using the  voltmeter?

The 'few seconds' time out is often caused because the balancer is either disconnected or improperly wired. I've seen many people accidentally wire the Balancer backwards. However, I really doubt that's the problem from HANA Modz... The battery is more than likely the problem. Here's a video that might help in determining a battery problem, balancing, testing, correcting. https://youtu.be/wIbHLacozFo

I give up.. I remove the battery and connect to escribe it works, but when i install new battery the same thing happen. The board gets warm and when i try to reboot, screen from warranty service change to "welcome screen" blinking non stop with ticking sound.

image.jpg

If you're getting the same problems with a brand new and properly balanced battery then it would seem the balancer is the problem. I you pulled off the balancer from the battery by the leads (if the balancer isn't directly soldered to the board) it's easy to damage the connections. Certainly the simplest is to RMA with HANA Modz.

I have remove the solder of the balancer and fix them back, still the same. I can't send back to hana since I already remove the board. So frustrated spend 13 hours yesterday, have tried resolder, tried to change battery. Why is dna200 so fragile, i've been using dna20 for over 2years, and other 30 and 40 without any issue except of usb charging issue but dna200 is so so complex.
Thank you for all that tried to think how to solve my problem, I really appreciate it and again, sorry for my improper english. I'll try to RMA evolv.

IMG_8235.jpg

Jannah said:

I have remove the solder of the balancer and fix them back, still the same. I can't send back to hana since I already remove the board. So frustrated spend 13 hours yesterday, have tried resolder, tried to change battery. Why is dna200 so fragile, i've been using dna20 for over 2years, and other 30 and 40 without any issue except of usb charging issue but dna200 is so so complex.
Thank you for all that tried to think how to solve my problem, I really appreciate it and again, sorry for my improper english. I'll try to RMA evolv.

Open a ticket with Evolv going on other users experiences I am sure they will help you.