WOW 6000 members

VapingBad

Hey all, just got my first DNA 200 mod, Reuleaux by Wismec. So far just using a stock nickel Crown coil in the default TC settings. Haven't downloaded Escribe yet and hooked in the mod to my PC. Seems like an incredible amount of information to wrap my pointed little head around! Just thought I'd say Howdy Humans. I'll lurk around and see what info I can pick up. But I'll be back....  I'll appreciate any help and advice you can spare for a late adopter. 

VapingBad said:

Welcome Analias, yea there is loads of info, but I would just install EScribe and have a play, there is a great interactive tutorial and a manual to help you find your way around it is easier than it looks at first.

I have looked at and run through a bit of the tutorial. I'll get there, I'm not in a hurry though. Thanks for the welcome!

Analias said:

[QUOTE=black lace]What happened to your head our mate??

If you're referring to my avatar, it seems they get a bit squishy here! Maybe there's something in Escribe to fix it![/QUOTE] lol ,no you said get your pointed little head around it,lol no matter. Mine is remarked apon as being perfectly round.

black lace said:

[QUOTE=Analias][QUOTE=black lace]What happened to your head our mate??

If you're referring to my avatar, it seems they get a bit squishy here! Maybe there's something in Escribe to fix it![/QUOTE] lol ,no you said get your pointed little head around it,lol no matter. Mine is remarked apon as being perfectly round.[/QUOTE]
R u Carl Pilkington (HLAFO) Black Lace?

VapingBad said:

Welcome Analias, yea there is loads of info, but I would just install EScribe and have a play, there is a great interactive tutorial and a manual to help you find your way around it is easier than it looks at first.

Yes, like Vaping Bad said, once you get through the tutorial and play around with Escribe a bit, you will truly experience how easy(and fun) it can be to customize/personalize your device. There is an infinite amount of information on these forums as well, so I highly recommend it! Congratulations and Enjoy!

black lace said:

[QUOTE=Analias][QUOTE=black lace]What happened to your head our mate??

If you're referring to my avatar, it seems they get a bit squishy here! Maybe there's something in Escribe to fix it![/QUOTE] lol ,no you said get your pointed little head around it,lol no matter. Mine is remarked apon as being perfectly round.[/QUOTE]

Bless its pointed little head, in fact the title of one of the great live albums of all time. I'm a phrase stealer......