So I just sent my beloved Lavabox in

Thea Queen

Thelostrican said:

How do you get a rma from evolv, I sent a message, but didn't get a reply, I have a 2 week old lavabox that I think popped the fuse, and sadly volcano has ignored me, so hopefully I can have evolv take a look.

I just submitted a support ticket and waited. Took a couple days, but they got back to me.

Volcano won't warranty it because I didn't buy it directly from them,regardless of what I paid for it, (which was full price), and it kinda blows since they sell wholesale, but it is what it is,I don't want to go to facebook, I don't want to start some drama and what not, I know evolv has my back. (Which is why I only vape on dna devices...besides it makes me feel like I am being loyal to a cigarette company, I was a newport smoker for 23 years, and now I am dna vaper... Typing while vaping from my badass m17 dna200...

Thelostrican said:

Check your settings on mod/manufacturer setting... Battery setting, might have been reset, I'll post a pic... Also check what's the actual voltage on the 3 packs...

I'm still running the 9.99wh they recommend and have the file uploaded that they give as well. One cell isn't charging as high as the other two, it's like 4.2, 4.2, 4.07.

Thea Queen said:

I'm still running the 9.99wh they recommend and have the file uploaded that they give as well. One cell isn't charging as high as the other two, it's like 4.2, 4.2, 4.07.

make sure you have lithium polymer selected and not lifepo4 selected. also make sure you have it set to maximize  puffs instead of maximize recharges.

ChunkyButt200 said:

make sure you have lithium polymer selected and not lifepo4 selected. also make sure you have it set to maximize puffs instead of maximize recharges.

I guess we should tell Thea Queen what the difference is between maximize puffs and maximize recharges (under the mod tab). Maximize puffs charges the cells to 4.20v and maximize recharges only charges them to 4.10v. Charging them to 4.10v is supposed to make the battery last longer. But at a price of slightly lower battery capacity.

BillW50 said:

I guess we should tell Thea Queen what the difference is between maximize puffs and maximize recharges (under the mod tab). Maximize puffs charges the cells to 4.20v and maximize recharges only charges them to 4.10v. Charging them to 4.10v is supposed to make the battery last longer. But at a price of slightly lower battery capacity.

chunkybutt200 "Likes" this post.