New Users - Come say "Hello"

CptSmoke

hello guys, new owner of fresh DNA 200 mod ( 1st dna 200 in my life ), nice to be here and i will do alot of reading here i am sure ( all ready spend some time on here haha ) . Anyhow just want to say hi since you guys dont have Topic for peeps to say hello i just made one. So " hello from Tennessee "

scott6058 said:

I always feel nickel works the best but I'm liking Ti these days IMHO.
But what do I know?

yep safe as houses with ni, next thing to sliced bread, (meterphoricaly speaking)::: I havnt used ti, worried about oxides, Nife is worth a bash, in comparison to ni I think I go longer between coil builds and wicking, might be to do with heat, don't know,,

Howdy from Maine! I too am posting for the first time here. I just got my first DNA200 (VT133), I've been waiting for what seemed like forever to get my hands on one. Sadly, for all the money over the past couple of weeks spent on istick TC100, X cube mini, ijoy solo mini, I could have had a top shelf DNA200 instead, but I now truly appreciate the masterpiece I've got now.

• 1 month later...

Howdy new guys. At least we now have the Captain here. Welcome, this is a great forum for DNA users. The search function will help you alot as pretty much everything's been asked and answered/pondered by the experts. You'll find modders here as well for questions of that nature.

• 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...