problem with DNA 200

WTVapes

dwcraig1 said:

So does EScribe add up the voltages from the balance tap or is it read off the power side to get pack voltage? This is something I'm unsure about.

I'll answer my own question as well as the poster's.
Here's what I did, I removed the battery from my DX 200 and plugged it into EScribe.
No cell voltage, no pack voltage listed in EScribe.
Next I plugged just the balance connector from a loose balanced lipo into the DX 200
It read pack as well as cell voltages in EScribe but appeared unbalanced..
BTW it showed charging which I really didn't expect.
The loose lipo was checked for balance with a meter.
So with a blown fuse pack voltage will still be shown in EScribe.
@WTVapes it appears that your fuse is gone.

BillW50 said:

No I didn't disconnect the USB. If you did, it disconnects from EScribe. And the DX200 you really can't just disconnect the balance connector alone very well without making a test cable or disassembly.

I had an extra lipo sitting here
One of those Lion Power 1800's of an earlier topic...LOL

So with just the balance connector connected, how does the DNA act? Does it read the pack voltage too? Does it fire? I won't fire with any amount of watts, just something low like 1 watt. I don't know how many watts you can safely draw off of the balance connector.I didn't try to fire it with only the balance connector on but as I posted earlier pack voltage was there but the cell voltages while adding up to the pack were unbalanced.
Checked with a meter though they were balanced. I'll try again when I actually get up.

I didn't try to fire it with only the balance connector on but as I posted earlier pack voltage was there but the cell voltages while adding up to the pack were unbalanced.
Checked with a meter though they were balanced. I'll try again when I actually get up.

WTVapes said:

Yea it reads it correctly but as soon as I disconnect from escribe it is back to nothing I guess I need to take the board out and check the fuse I've been looking for a replacement fuse online and everwhere is out of stock

sorry to bother, what is the mod?, how long was it running before it broke down? you seem conversant or confident enough to take the board out to look at the fuse,
you could try emailing evolv for a fuse.. or look for threads on here on fitting an automotive fuse..........