Default Escribe Profile for VT40

Hi team, do you guys have the profile which can simulate the same function as the VT40? 
i'd being using VT40 for 7 months with 0.4mm Sweet Spot Ti and kayfun lite five pawns tank.
just get VT200 yesterday and still don't feel the same as VT40 with Ti coil.

i attach my profile setting and potato..

potatoe.jpg

sweetspot_ti26g_profile.png

VapingBad said:

I use Ti on DNA 40s by reducing the temp 90 F, very nice it is to, better than a much newer very popular 75 W mod I have.

Tar very much ( anouther tip collected ) smiling face. I have. Oh yeh spud bloke, good question, might be an idear to turn preheat right down or off, but im not entirly sure because i havnt checked, but read on hear that the dna200 will auto switch to whatever your using, if this is the case your going to have to find a way to hard lock it to the ni200 tfr to replicate the dna40 performance on your titanium coil.

BillW50 said:

Temperature Control for the HCigar VT40 is only for nickel coils (Ni200). Are you using Ti with the DNA40 (VT40) under TC or Power mode?

I use Ti 26g on DNA40 with TC mode, ohm locked around 0.30 ohm and Temp set to 350~420 F..
So far it is nice and very clean taste..

I really like to replica these setting into the DNA200.. maybe i'd already adapted with this DNA40 behaviour.. 
I use Ti with the default profile of Nickel but the feel is still not there.. 

Don't know where is my problem, is it the Preheat power, Preheat punch and preheat time limit play a big role here?

FYI, i just swap my vt40 with vt200 with the guys advertised in facebook..and many more like to swap their dna200 with vt40 no other cost involve.. as i have one of dna200, now i know why..this mod need very advance user.. :P

Evolutionary, Same reason as you swaped yours mate, i'm cycling four dna200s as my daily devises, and there are four dna40 hammond buils and two g box builds sat on a shelf, only getting used by a select few when they need theirs fixed. Two are 1590a single 18650 with mitec firing buttons and ftv mk3 510, two are 1590b with twin paralall 26650, mitec firing button and low profile, slotted profile v4 ftv 510, two aluminium g/box with twin paralall 18650, again mitec firing button and ftv low profile, flat profile 510. so far i havnt had a single bite, post a link to this facebook site where people are swapping 200s for 40s,,,,

• 2 months later...