no power at all

toffa

ok guys just took my batteries of my charger once fully charged inserted into dna body seen the display light up for a second then disappear so i took last battery out again incase bad connection and done the same again so i put door on and no power at all tried to plug into escribe and says no devices connected tried my other 2 sets of batteries and nothing any help would be appreciated

Ok, but there are a number of 3 battery DNA200 mods. Like the Reuleaux DNA200, the Triade DNA200, etc. These two by the way, also use rings around the positive battery connection. They have them because if you put the batteries in backwards, they won't make a connection which is good since it would blow a fuse if it did. There is a special way getting the batteries in and out of these two since the rings can tear up the battery wraps (covers). Here I'll get the video for you. This one is about the Triade, but the same idea for the Reuleaux.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_hkazXFhKo[/video]

Thanks for the help bill my bad in the description not to clear it's the reuleaux DNA 200 and all the batteries were inserted correctly it just seems to have bricked even when I plug it into escribe with no batteries in its not reading a device plugged in I loved this mod to :((

You can plug it into the USB without batteries, that is okay. It still should communicate with the DNA200. It just won't fire without batteries, that is all. But you can still set it up and everything with EScribe. Are you using a Windows machine, a Mac, or what? It should be next to impossible to brick the DNA200.

There is no power from batteries 3 sets tried bill all fully charged and I know work fine as they all work on my wismec rx200 when I tried them and no power from the pc and yes it's Windows Bill which I know works fine as I had it in plugged in earlier and all was good because I was checking things out like serial numbers and generally messing about with the DNA 200 now when it's plugged in its saying no device is plugged in even though it is so no power from pc or batteries that's why I say bricked thanks Billl

black lace said:

Sorry to ask the obviouse im sure your not in the mood,, have you any purchase guarantee or warantee left on it? Dont wish to sound cruel but as a mod builder i would realy like you to take it to bits and photograph its guts for me..

If you want pics of the inside of a Reuleaux DNA200, there are plenty of them out there.

NO!!! "IN HIS TO SEE IF THERE IS A COMMON THING THAT CAUSES BURN OUT" YOU HAVNT BUILT ONE YET. i would hate it if you just carry on blurbing for the sake of it. If you have so much time on your hands to be living here, blurbing at every single post, put your hands to a work bench, build one if you havmt got one, and build somthing, and realise how difficult it is.. or go back to school and train how to understand a simple sentence that you have read.. i said as a mod builder.. if you wish to pull me up or question somthing i have said, i suggest you pm me..

black lace said:

NO!!! "IN HIS TO SEE IF THERE IS A COMMON THING THAT CAUSES BURN OUT" YOU HAVNT BUILT ONE YET. i would hate it if you just carry on blurbing for the sake of it. If you have so much time on your hands to be living here, blurbing at every single post, put your hands to a work bench, build one if you havmt got one, and build somthing, and realise how difficult it is.. or go back to school and train how to understand a simple sentence that you have read.. i said as a mod builder.. if you wish to pull me up or question somthing i have said, i suggest you pm me..

Oh ok. If you just sit down over there and breath gently and put your feet up on this foot stool. I'll go and make you a cup of tea. Want me to phone someone?

No you should be fine its 12 month not 6, and allthough they definatly havnt got a price proromis they do have good customer care, you may wish to try a lipo version, , ive had stuff off the yoyo program, as end of line and even sent that back and had other stuff.. i didnt rate their flavours so now use the commercial stuff from (Vapable) and (just vape 247).. as recomended by one of their lads in one of their shops down the road, lmao..

No mate you have 12 month statatury rights, unfit for purpouse ect. Thats why theyve invited you to send it back to confirm dead, a photo wont do? you cant pull a flanker, , and like i all ready said, if you phone them and say you have lost confidence in that particular model and would be interested in trying somthing else and dont mind paying out an extra tenner or whatever.. they where happy to do it with me. Dont forget, no disrespect to them but totally wicked are re branders, you could have bought your device a lot cheaper somewhere els. I do know my shitt, you have no worries.

Thanks for that but I don't think they will roll over so easy and I would pay something extra but I don't think they have anything in that price range it cost me £169 with the batteries and haven't seen anything close to that they sell just need to wait and see it's all packaged up to send tomorrow but I will keep you informed