Custom Mod DNA133 2x 18650 Doesnt Charge via USB Port

rsrider

retird said:

I must be way past OLD as I remember Windows which was replaced by Windows 2 in 1987.....lol.... 

Ah... GEOS for the Commodore 64 was just released and then later in '91 for PC. GEOS was kicking Windows butt until Microsoft added 32 bit support for Windows and GEOS foolishly stayed at 16 bit. Then Windows even started to replace all of the GEOS machines. :(

You hated DOS? It was sort of UNIX like. CP/M was sort in between the two. Then there was RT-11. Sort of DOS, UNIX, and CP/M like. Another GUI OS back then was Digital Research GEM. That was going pretty well and then Gary Kildall dumped it and supported GEOS.

Enough for the "good OLD days"....lol..... loving Windows 10 and IOS and Android... covers all the computers, cell phones and tablets around my "digs"...  

What has this world come to?  My home heat and air thermostat is hooked up to my wireless network???  

rsrider said:

Hey
I have a problem with my MOD Box
i soldered everything right the Balancer is reading the 2x 18650 Batterys but doesnt charge it :(
what can be the reason for this ?
Unbenannt.jpg 

Does the little battery icon with lightning flash show up on the mod screen when attempting to charge, you dont need to be connected go a computer, a mobile phone charger with micro usb will do a cleaner job. i ask because one of my builds had this missing and its a bad charger on the board, can you put pics of the bottom of the board up, each side,, but only adding to the inquest realy, Its rma time ..