TC not working

Program date is at bottom right hand corner of device monitor.. What happens if you set a material and fire it with nothing on, does it revert back to the .006... like no atty on , not take your clothes off, sos confused,,,is that your mod res .006? Because I still think you have an issue at the 510,

Juggaloassassin123 said:

For the longest time though my stainless was working fine just within the last few days it has stopped working an I can never get the tcr value to stick either

That sounds just like a ground connection going, is the mod using a common ground, only one negative lead to the board, if so check the tightness of the board mount screws and any other ground connections.  It could equally be a 510 issue as black lace is saying.

Juggaloassassin123 said:

No the .006 is the tcr value of the stainless for some reason no matter how much I set it if I unplug mod go outside vape come back in an plug it back up the tcr value on both mod and just in escribe changes

Where on EScribe/mod are you seeing this 0.006 figure?

It' never stays the same I upload stuff to mod go out for one minute vape it doesn't stay in TC go back an plug it back in and my tcr value for SS changes to .006 both on mod and escribe I have contacted company I'ma send it off soon an either get internal resistance set cuz apparently never was or whatever wrong with mod fixed if it's severe enough new mod coming my way

Here is material tab open and with SS316 highlighted, note the graph's 800 F figure.
ss316.jpg 
Here is with the appellate open ready to change it. Note it is 0.006 and the line on the graph has moved to reflect this setting. No changes are made till OK is pressed and uploaded to the device. So unless you are naming your CSV's 0.006, ect. I don't understand how you see this value anywhere but in the window to change it.
ready_to_change.jpg 
As far as the mod kicking out of TC, well I never got to that part.

Lets word it in an other way. In escribe there is no way to see what tcr value you have set to a particular material. EScribe only shows tfr graphs. 

The 0.006 you keep seeing is a new tcr value that escribe will use to convert into a tfr graph IF you press the OK button. EScribe has no idea what your current tcr value is. It does however remember the last value you entered until you restart escribe, then it goes back to the default value of 0.006